PDA

View Full Version : Can this happen?

padrepio34
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey guys im having a hard to understanding this..i could have a good day laughing everything good and out of no where my skipps or stops..and it only does it one time and thats it? Does this happen to anyone? Im really having a hard time with this..i had everything check out 3 weeks ago with my heart everything was good until i had AFIB last week and im trying to stay positive but until that heart skipp or stop i dunno what the heck it is plus the sharp pains dont help either please someone help me thru this difficult time im going thru thank you so much!!!

ParanoidPenny
01-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Happens to me all of the time. Were you diagnosed with AFIB??

padrepio34
01-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Well the hospital said it was a episode that i had whatever that means?

ParanoidPenny
01-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I had numerous flutters yesterday while cooking dinner. It was horrible. I'm used to it happening once and passing. I remained calm somehow, but still thought it was odd. Have you ever worn a heart/holter monitor?

padrepio34
01-03-2014, 05:37 PM
I did all the test 3 weeks and this happen last week..its crazy

artaud
01-03-2014, 06:41 PM
out of no where my skipps or stops..and it only does it one time and thats it?
My posts on the topic seem to be fairly well ignored. Would you rather have 1 or are you more comfortable with 20,000 in a day, or 1 premature beat for every 5 normal. Of course you could have bigeminy, and get 50,000 premature beats a day, one for every normal beat.

You can't reason with them, they happen because they happen. I've had 10 to this point in writing this. If someone could have 20,000 before an Electrophysiologist considers correcting it, why worry about 1 or 10, or 100 or 500? In a healthy heart, they are of no significance. Many people get them but don't feel them. I'm sure we all would prefer not to feel them, but because we do, we got tested and told they are benign. People that don't feel them don't have that luxury.

The more we worry, the more adrenaline we get and the more likely we are to get more.