PDA

View Full Version : Heart paps

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Whats up guys!!! I wanna ask someone that gets paps when there having anxiety...but when you relaxed and not thinking over anything do they just come out of no where everytime im watching tv or walking you know that your heart beat is going up then you paps? Omg i hate it please tell me someone gets them when there walking or relaxing? Thanks guys!!!

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 04:25 PM
I get them when I'm walking or I could just be laying down or sleep and I will also get them

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Do you get flutters too?

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 04:40 PM
The best is when the attack comes on and then when it wears off you get so tired i hate that shit!!! U get that too? Ahhh

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 04:47 PM
I get all that my heart is fluttering as we speak and I'm just laying down:-(

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Yea i hate that so much it scares me!!! Plus i get scared when my heart rate shoots up and they happen too

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Yea i hate those and i hate too when your heart is racing and then they come on omggg freaking scary that happens to you too?

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Yea I hate that, I'm home alone right now and it's doing it :-( I hate being home alone

gregsmithhhhhhh
01-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Yes this sometimes is the center of my panic attacks. What happens is it will happen when at rest and even when I'm not anxious. First got them in the middle of a class in high school. The reason it sucks is because when it happens like that your anxiety happens after the symptom while many people suffer anxiety before they get physical symptoms, so you tend to convince yourself it's a physical problem instead, leading to more anxiety and more physical symptoms. I got cleared by a doctor and you should too, but I believe heart palpitations are considered more serious when you get them while exercising etc.

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Nope you can get them in anything you do..everyone here exercise and has heart paps were still here :)

gregsmithhhhhhh
01-02-2014, 07:20 PM
i understand that i'm just saying usually when you get them from exercising alone it is indication of something more serious, or so my doctor told me. For awhile before i got my test results back i got palpitations when running and the throbbing in my ears was so loud you could even see it in my pupils every time my heart beat. Once my tests showed nothing it all went away for a few years because I knew it was all in my head. Just saying a doctor's assurance might help you too

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 07:27 PM
I know my doctor said it has nothing to do
With exercise its all anxiety causing it..i had a clean sheet that heart was good

artaud
01-02-2014, 07:41 PM
I know my doctor said it has nothing to do
With exercise its all anxiety causing it..i had a clean sheet that heart was good

"Response to exercise: PVCs that mostly occur at times of rest and suppress with exercise are usually benign. PVCs that worsen with exercise may be indicative of a heart under stress, say from a partial blockage of an artery or something else. A heart doctor should evaluate arrhythmia that gets worse with exercise."

http://www.drjohnm.org/2013/06/benign-pvcs-a-heart-rhythm-doctors-approach/

Your statement may be applicable to you but not necessarily everyone. I get hundreds to thousands of PVCs a day, but mine go away with increasing exertion. The electrophysiologist that made the above statement did not say that all exertion induced PVCs are bad, but he emphatically says that if they increase with exertion, they must be carefully evaluated.

artaud
01-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Omg i hate it please tell me someone gets them when there walking or relaxing? Thanks guys!!!

The Doctor I provided the link to says that 20,000 PVCs a day in someone with an otherwise healthy heart is the point that would require intervention. That's a PVC for every 5 beats 24 hours/day. You can get into bigeminy, that's 50,000/day, but it seldom goes on for too many days.

padrepio34
01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
"Response to exercise: PVCs that mostly occur at times of rest and suppress with exercise are usually benign. PVCs that worsen with exercise may be indicative of a heart under stress, say from a partial blockage of an artery or something else. A heart doctor should evaluate arrhythmia that gets worse with exercise." http://www.drjohnm.org/2013/06/benign-pvcs-a-heart-rhythm-doctors-approach/ Your statement may be applicable to you but not necessarily everyone. I get hundreds to thousands of PVCs a day, but mine go away with increasing exertion. The electrophysiologist that made the above statement did not say that all exertion induced PVCs are bad, but he emphatically says that if they increase with exertion, they must be carefully evaluated.

I know it has nothing to do with excerise..thanks ataud!! Always putting good info for us on here !!