PDA

View Full Version : All I want to do is sleep anymore

Jessicaleanne1992
01-02-2014, 11:33 AM
I've always been tired. My whole life. But now that I have a job it's worse. It messes with me because I hate it so much. My anxiety gets so bad before work. And I'm worried I won't ever find a job I enjoy.

NeverToo...Fear
01-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Hi Jessica,

Being really tired can be a sign of depression.. is it like a tired to where you just have to lay down feeling? Caffeine with drawl causes that too, but you've said you had it your whole life, right?

Is there any hobby that you do enjoy that you could look forward to after work? Looking forward to something can help a lot!

Jessicaleanne1992
01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Hi Jessica,

Being really tired can be a sign of depression.. is it like a tired to where you just have to lay down feeling? Caffeine with drawl causes that too, but you've said you had it your whole life, right?

Is there any hobby that you do enjoy that you could look forward to after work? Looking forward to something can help a lot!

I wouldnt doubt if i was depressed too. Im a trainwreck

MiST
01-02-2014, 11:15 PM
If you feel you may have severe depression you need to talk to your GP. I have suffered debilitating depression for around 15 years now and even slit my wrists when i was 19 because i couldn't see a way out. I now have it under control and am for the most part able to control it but i always fear suicidal thoughts creeping back at times of high stress.

Your GP can give you medication to eliviate some symptoms and there are numerous options available.