PDA

View Full Version : Feeling confused

jloca215
01-02-2014, 10:14 AM
I've been having trouble forming sentences for the past few days. Feeling tongue tied and saying things backwards. It's very scary. My head just feels disconnected. I know it's anxiety but of course I can't stop thinking it could be something more. I'm only 31, just had bloodwork, EKG and cxr all normal recently. Anybody else feel like this?

janey
01-02-2014, 10:25 AM
You're right! It's anxiety. When you're feeling very anxious and your mind is racing, forming cohesive thoughts can sometimes be difficult...and that includes typing them or saying them.
Anxiety produces so many harmless symptoms that torture people. You're going to be fine.

em1
01-02-2014, 10:26 AM
That's another face of anxiety oh why do we have all this it's such a pain

jessed03
01-02-2014, 11:57 AM
I suffered from this for a long long time. Very nasty symptom. I had a lot of tests, as it was kind of hard to believe this one was anxiety. Turned out it was. Meditating helped this symptom a lot for me. Being rested too. If I get really tired, it creeps back in a lil.

jloca215
01-03-2014, 12:39 AM
It's so scary when it happens. But it does seem to be worse when I don't sleep or have pms. And right now it's probably related to the latter.

jessed03
01-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Hope it goes soon..

If you have any problems in your life, that tension can be a big cause of this. If not, hopefully it just goes away with a little time.