PDA

View Full Version : I've been naughty...

Ashlee13x
01-02-2014, 04:33 AM
So as it was new year, I decided I wanted to have a worry free New Years eve and took a party drug when out with my friends... at the time it seemed like a good idea but the next day, I felt really anxious as I remembered that I was on Fluoxetine. I took my tablet the next morning and have a funny head ever since!! I'm really worried now! I know its all my own fault but wish I could feel myself again..

Please don't judge as it was very out of character and just wanted a anxious free night! Will never do it again though as now I'm worrying too much!! I need CBT asap....

Can anyone relate??

Enduronman
01-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Oh gawd,...you fuggin terd!

You're going to be fine..just drink alot of fluids, liquids, water, tea,..whatever and flush it out.

Not a big deal, just gotta force it out with fluids..

No, we're not judging you....:)

Ashlee13x
01-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Yeah I know.. such a silly idea when my anxiety is at its worst right now!!

Definitely learned my lesson!! How was your new year, E-Man??

Enduronman
01-02-2014, 04:40 AM
It was spectacular Ash!!!...I went to bed at 9pm....and slept right through everything!!

You're going to be fine dear, just drink water, cold beverages, until you gotta go to the lue or whatever you call it...then drink more...:)

Ashlee13x
01-02-2014, 04:45 AM
Hahaha!! I think I may opt for a quiet one indoors next year!!

Do you mean loo?? Hahaha thanks for the reasurrance!!

Enduronman
01-02-2014, 04:51 AM
LMAO!! Yes, quiet...

Yes..loo?..:)

AmberGbenga
01-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Ahh.. Party drug.. The thing that made me realize that I have a very active brain! Mine was different as soon as I popped that bad boy that was it.. A night full of panic. Then 3 days after.. Panic.. It was horrible. Lesson learned. First time and never again. Haha