PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is being defeated..with new vitamin!!!

Nicky V Robles
01-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Hea everyone im a medically retire veteran(u.s army) i left the serve a year ago with anxiety, small depression, and ptsd.

After all the medication i had be given, i really couldn't handle taking these meds and the side affect's for me were no better then then when i started out.

Untill 30 days ago i was introduced to a dietary supplement that changed the game for me, the past the 30 day i have been happy and attack free!!!

ab123
01-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Hea everyone im a medically retire veteran(u.s army) i left the serve a year ago with anxiety, small depression, and ptsd.

After all the medication i had be given, i really couldn't handle taking these meds and the side affect's for me were no better then then when i started out.

Untill 30 days ago i was introduced to a dietary supplement that changed the game for me, the past the 30 day i have been happy and attack free!!!

What is it?

Nicky V Robles
01-02-2014, 01:28 AM
It,s a vitamin for the brain.....it does wonder's for anxiety, focus, and memory....i cant add links yet.....i can message you the website so you can check it out

Enduronman
01-02-2014, 04:09 AM
I don't want your links. We don't need your advertising here NVR....push it elsewhere.