PDA

View Full Version : 2014 - the anxious free year!

anxiousga
01-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Happy new year everyone!!! I hope we can all beat this anxiety/depression this year! We all deserve to be happy. I am going to try my hardest to live in the present and enjoy every moment rather than worrying about what may happen. I know is is going to be hard, but I know I can do it, we all can :) have a great day!!

Cullingford
01-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Well said! 99.9 percent of the stuff I worry about never happens. Have a great day yourself :)

quinny
01-01-2014, 08:36 AM
lets all try and push our selves a bit further this year lets knock our problems back abit :)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 08:53 AM
ladies and gentlemen, this year has a magical number 7 of course is going to be better for us:))

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Gawd I hope so!!! I'm just tired so far...zzzzzz :)

NeverToo...Fear
01-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Starting the year out right with some great positivity, anxiousga.. good luck to you and everyone here for an anxious free year! :)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 09:56 AM
ladies and gentlemen, this year has a magical number 7 of course is going to be better for us:))

My lucky numbers are 4 and 7. The year ends in 4, and adds up to total of 7.

I'm gonna do so much lottery this year it'll be unreal!

Dahila
01-01-2014, 10:06 AM
wait jesse 4 is not lucky number, what is your personal nr? Do u know how to count it?
I believe in numbers
:)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 10:21 AM
I was born on 4th of July Dahila. 4/7 is lucky for me :)

How do you count a personal number?

fisher
01-01-2014, 10:59 AM
well i hope my anxiety goes because am getting married in august so i need to be positive:))

kris123
01-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Happy new year everyone!!! I hope we can all beat this anxiety/depression this year! We all deserve to be happy. I am going to try my hardest to live in the present and enjoy every moment rather than worrying about what may happen. I know is is going to be hard, but I know I can do it, we all can :) have a great day!! Cheers to that! Happy new year to all the anxiety/depression ridden people out there. It's a brand new year, a fresh start. Let's hope we can all dig deep and kick anxiety in the ass this year.
Totally random, but my favorite commercial just aired. The geico one with the camel who's really pumped that is "hump day". I always get a kick out of that one. Just thought I'd share that.

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 11:30 AM
oh cmon cmon you know what day it is??.....

I like the Pillsbury doughboy one!!...tiny rolling pin in his luggage..:)

kris123
01-01-2014, 11:32 AM
oh cmon cmon you know what day it is??..... I like the Pillsbury doughboy one!!...tiny rolling pin in his luggage..:) I don't think I've seen that one. Imma go YouTube that now.

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Just sent it to you!! LOL!

Dahila
01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
oh date of birth add each number and make it one or two digit
e.i 16/08/1999= 1+6=7 +8=15 i tak dalej 1+5 =6 sprowadzasz je do jednego digit, hey send me pm I will do this for u:)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 11:44 AM
did I post it in the right Thread?

jessed03
01-01-2014, 11:45 AM
My date of birth is July 4th 1989

4/7/1989 :)

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 11:46 AM
omg....we're all going to die. 12/9/67......I'm scared!!! (not really) :)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Jesse your personal number is 2 ; very good personality getting along with everyone, I wish my man was nr 2 :))
you are also very secretive and you do not say before you are a hundred percent sure about the facts:)
Jesse lower your expectation about love. Then you are going to be happy;))

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Oh,,,do ME do ME!! bbaahaa!!

Dahila
01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
E man you are infinity number 8 , never ending story, You are also the strenght, and you have to tame the beast all the time..... no you are also virgo? Am I right?

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 11:58 AM
omg....Sagitarious... Yes, tame the beast allllllll the time. Oh my...:)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Jesse your personal number is 2 ; very good personality getting along with everyone, I wish my man was nr 2 :))
you are also very secretive and you do not say before you are a hundred percent sure about the facts:)
Jesse lower your expectation about love. Then you are going to be happy;))

Interesting. Interesting. I'm glad I got a good number? ;)

Spot on with Eman lol

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:06 PM
with the combination of 8 you are safe beast, I was not sure that the first number is month so Jesse is an Aries , you are Sagittarius, and I am leo, we will never shut up :))))

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:07 PM
What's your number Dahila?

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Eman Sagittarius is really good sun sign but you guys, want to be a boss and it yours defect and weakness, being in your company is always fun, always something unexpected happens. U do care about your appearance a lot...Am I wrong? Beside that you are awesome person:)))

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 12:10 PM
YAY!!! Safe beast are nice, I like safe...We will never shut up??...LMAO!! Yes, what number are you and you should also start a thread to "read" us???!!!! OMG!!....

Yes, never ending story, each day is a new story...wow... :)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I have friggin unlucky number 4, every 4 I know has generally hard life, they never live without worries, prone to depression and phobias, have problem to open to people, untrusting and very good cooks, they enjoy home and their family ....
However I am also 4 from birthday day 22 so it has two layers, 22 is a master number, so it means that my interest in occult and numerology is natural. It is like math, and I believe in math and in science too with a pinch of salt:))

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Eman Sagittarius is really good sun sign but you guys, want to be a boss and it yours defect and weakness, being in your company is always fun, always something unexpected happens. U do care about your appearance a lot...Am I wrong? Beside that you are awesome person:)))

1. Owned my own company. Yes.
2. Being around me funny as hell, yes, spontanious and stupid (acting)..
3. Unexpected things happen, yes, but I plan them...no one else knows of them but me! YAY!!! Yes, THAT just happened...BAHHAAA!!

I like this!!! :)

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 12:14 PM
I have friggin unlucky number 4, every 4 I know has generally hard life, they never live without worries, prone to depression and phobias, have problem to open to people, untrusting and very good cooks, they enjoy home and their family ....
However I am also 4 from birthday day 22 so it has two layers, 22 is a master number, so it means that my interest in occult and numerology is natural. It is like math, and I believe in math and in science too with a pinch of salt:))

Start a thread!! The Dahlia Thread!!....You're awesome!! Use your skills and powers!.....:)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Eman you are the best candidate for a friend, I do have two friends left one is Sagittarius and she understand me perfectly, actually we do not need to talk just be together in one room gives us all the information. Jesse is Aries like my hubby, what can you do with Aries; just love them. :)))

Eman I am blushing now

NeverToo...Fear
01-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Haha, this is fun and interesting.. Dahila you're pretty good at the numbers and this sort of thing... yes, I think you should have your own thread! :)

..I used to do the personal numbers, but I forgot how.. I'm not sure what number I am.. I do know that I'm a Leo.. ;)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Crista, let Dahila do your number!

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Use your unique powerful skills and knowledge!! That's the way to beat this so called "disorder" that we all carry!!...Your own weaponry!!....Do A Dahlia thread please!!! :)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Dahila, my star sign is Cancer :)

Eman - Dahila needs her own cooking thread. Number 4 = great cook!

NeverToo...Fear
01-01-2014, 12:25 PM
My birthday is 8/12/91.. can't wait to see what my number is! :D

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes,..a cooking thread because I suck at cooking.. :(

91??...geeze I got kids older than you!!...LOL!

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:31 PM

I think Dahila uses euro dates. Is that 12th of August, or 8th of December?

NeverToo...Fear
01-01-2014, 12:32 PM
^ 12th of August

Dweeb
01-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Mines 3rd january 1991

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:40 PM
^ 12th of August

Brb, going to read your star sign.

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Number 4 and being a leo super duper leo you have better than me. Hey do u like to pretend and play roles? I mean just for fun?

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Do not bother Jesse I remember all the signs :))) part of fun
with all that stuff. By the way I am too shy to have my cook, and bake healthy with organic veggies thread, or to brag about it. I uploaded a lot of picks with things I do ....I cook potions and salves too hehehehe. no love potion though

NeverToo...Fear
01-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Mines 3rd january 1991

Woo! Another '91 kid ;)

Number 4 and being a leo super duper leo you have better than me. Hey do u like to pretend and play roles? I mean just for fun?

4.. hm, maybe we could do a team cooking show^^ :) And pretending and playing roles? Ah, not really.. When I was little I did a lot of pretending.. not so much now, lol

jessed03
01-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Ah, another number 4 :-/

Dahila, number 4 should give their cooking ideas to number 2 for a thread ;) number 2 is liked, so won't mind attention, right?

What's dweeb?

Dahila
01-01-2014, 12:56 PM
just a sec dweeb, 6 it is awesome number, it says that whatever is making you suffer now will be gooneeeeeee soon, you set some goal and strive to achieve them, because of your ambition you usually achieve them. You are hard working, very well balanced in your opinions, very fragile sometimes, but you do not show it to people, Definitely good number and good earthy sign:)))

Well I am paranoic about Gmo foods and I have huge garden so my own veggies at least 90% of the ones I use. Then I do not want bread with chemicals so it stays fresh for 4 weeks, I bake mine, actually sourdough bread and artisan bread. I make my own kefir and use it a lot. I cook creams and lotions, make deos , soaps and you name it. crocheting, knitting sawing , I know how to do it all....time, I need more time :)))
aha paintings and painting the my garden with my flowers. :)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 01:00 PM
just a sec dweeb, 6 it is awesome number, it says that whatever is making you suffer now will be gooneeeeeee soon, you set some goal and strive to achieve them

That seems spot on for her, having read her recent threads!

Dahila
01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Oh thanks Jesse, I actually seen dweeb posting twice maybe,
Frankie I love scorpios even, they always hurt my stupid heart. 4, welcome to the club, you are the real scorpio, the one who is the queen i your situation of steemy emotions. You are exceptionally good mother, and very protective of your offsprings. Sometimes you can pass it to children. Watch out Frankie.
What can I say scorpios have a bad opinion even they are the most emotional and good people. they prefer to stay a bit behind and move the treads heheheh
Never hurt people with insults.
I am happy I know you Frankie:)) but u already know that.

number no numbers you guys are awesome , even I openned up :)))
we have fire signs, and earth signs, water sighn where is the gemini or Libra? We need some air here to be complete :))

Dweeb
01-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Thank you Dahlia :)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 03:00 PM
No problem:))

AmberGbenga
01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
MEEE!!! Oh do me!! 16/11/92

Dahila
01-01-2014, 04:17 PM
amber your wish is going to come true, by the way it is surprising that people do not know their personal numbers. it is the number which repeat all the time in their life. Is nice to know that number..

You are the scorpio and Nr 3 which is considered a number of psychics and people with deep spirituality.

something i found today :
The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic.
It is pretty accurate in my opinion. Disappointed scorpio is not easy person to be with :))
you are trying to say that u do not care, not true, I like you very much you know that already, Have a nice day:)))

AmberGbenga
01-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Wow.. Yer that's basically me to a T haha that's awesome! Thank you :)

AmberGbenga
01-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Can you do my partner? 15/7/84

jessed03
01-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Wow.. Yer that's basically me to a T haha that's awesome! Thank you :)

Lol it really is. Dahila has been on the ball

Dahila
01-01-2014, 06:48 PM
jesse how was it this time? :)_))))
Sure Amber, guys just use the number whenever you play lottery.

Amber hot partner; is 8 and he is like Jesse but different; what can I say , he likes to take care of you, to check if you are warm, comfy and satisfied. cancers give a lot to the person they love, but better do not lie to him about even small things. They never forgave it, Yeah the memories are long and very detailed. They are people who like to stay home but will make it very comfortable, for everyone. Awesome parents. Like all the water signs they are dreaming all the time, the only difference it , cancer dream and try to make his dreams reality. Very good with money and busyness. Sometimes they like to control their partners too much. They communicate easily and will listen the opponent, they are good (actually I love all water signs:))) people, with a golden heart....
'He can have some influence of Leo so they are hurt easily.

it is very generalized idea but we are having New year fun? Right? :))

reneek
01-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Dahlia, can you do my number? I am rather new here, but find this all very fascinating. My birthday is September 3, 1962. I am a Virgo.

reneek
01-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Also want to say I agree...anxiety free in 2014! I am all for that!!!

Dahila
01-01-2014, 07:54 PM
sure reneek your number is 3 , ;) can you go back on this thread, if you are interested, I put there something about the number.
it is usually good number for people who want to change the profession or open the busyness, maybe construction, very nice number. People with this number like to learn.
You are probably pedantic and you take no nonsense, :)

Dahila
01-01-2014, 07:55 PM
gosh it was fun, but I have to go to work, after two weeks of freedom...:(

AmberGbenga
01-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Holy mother of crap that is my partner to a T! Jesus!

jessed03
01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Holy mother of crap that is my partner to a T! Jesus!

Dahilas been scarily accurate today. It's been fun to hear, I never really knew anything about numerology.

Dahila
01-01-2014, 08:48 PM
glad to be of service, Good night everyone it was a good day thanks to you:)))

jessed03
01-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Night Dahila! I'll keep. I'll my eyes open for the no.2

jessed03
01-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Lol Frankie.

You're on a suicidal combo. Effexor withdrawal and sertraline start up! Ouch! That should be called the sleep slayer :)

reneek
01-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks Dahlia! It does not surprise me that 3 is my personal number...the month of September is 9 and is a dividend of 3, my day is the 3rd, and the year 1962 = 18 which is also dividend of 3. My oldest daughters birthday is 3/12 (month 3 and day 1+2=3), second daughter is 9/30 (9 dividend of 3, and 3+0=3), and my husband's birthday is the 30th as well. As far as the number 3 being the number of psychics and people with deep spirituality, I have always felt I was not so much psychic but sensitive, and I do have great faith and deep spirituality.

It is so interesting when things fit like that. I really appreciate your answer seeing that I am new and haven't introduced myself to you all. If you are interested, I'll give you history, but it's really just the same as everyone else's; anxiety and panic that sometimes rules my life. Glad I found this forum so I can talk with people who can definitely relate to what I go through. Thanks.

jessed03
01-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Just the usual strong sleep stuff. If you're really tired, but can't fall asleep, you can try some Piriton allergy syrup before bed. It has chlorpherinamine in, which makes people drowsy. All the other UK meds use different non drowsy formula, but they still use the old stuff.

May not be strong enough though.

How are you finding day to day stuff? No sleep kills me! :-/

jessed03
01-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Have you ever tried proper sleep meds before? Like Zopiclone and stuff?

Apparently Eman was seriously high cos of the lyrica today LOL. Kept messaging me, buzzing off the walls. Made him really horny too he said... Which was awkward to hear.

I know he reads this forum like a hawk. They don't call him the hunter for nothing. Hi Eman when you're reading this ;)

jessed03
01-01-2014, 10:12 PM
It 5:15am, are you just pulling an all nighter now Frankie?

Edit: Tip toes away quietly and turns off the light lol