PDA

View Full Version : Scared!

ldocherty93
12-31-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm at my wits end!!! I noticed a bit if a rash on my arms and a bit on my back which doesn't fade. After phoning the nhs 24 i think it might be clusters of freckles .. does anyone know what this could be or mean?

artaud
12-31-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm at my wits end!!! I noticed a bit if a rash on my arms and a bit on my back which doesn't fade. After phoning the nhs 24 i think it might be clusters of freckles .. does anyone know what this could be or mean?

I wouldn't think that a bit 'o rash here and a bit 'o rash there is anything to be concerned about. Not sure how you'd see your back. If they're not itching or irritated, just keep track of them. My wife gets a rash every time she gets a cold. Years ago, we went to the hospital, she had a very bad cold, and we were worried about her having pneumonia. It was a teaching hospital, so a Resident Physician looked at her first. When he noticed the rash, he thought it was some exotic symptom that I no longer recall. He got a senior Physician, who looked at it and said it was just a rash, and indeed it was just a rash.

Happy New Year!