PDA

View Full Version : Weird chest PAINS please please help

autumnbee123
12-30-2013, 04:04 AM
I the past three weeks I've been getting chest pains unlike any I've ever had before. Not only that but palpitations and chest pressure. My pain can be very sharp and it comes like pulsing. It will be a sharp pain that last a second but comes back every few seconds for a minute or two. It's the worst chest pain I've ever had and the scariest. I've had a dental abscess for three months now. Could this cause this???

artaud
12-30-2013, 04:55 AM
chest pains unlike any I've ever had before. Not only that but palpitations and chest pressure. My pain can be very sharp and it comes like pulsing.
Have you considered contacting your doctor? If not, you need to today. The only way one can be sure that it's nothing serious is by testing. My grown son, uninsured, has been in the hospital twice (we're in the U.S.) for atrial fibrillation, 5 days each time. They did not turn him away.

If you're uninsured, an Emergency Room should still see you.

I'd contact your doctor's office today. Some hospitals have an "Ask a nurse" feature at their web sites. You can try that as well.

quinny
12-30-2013, 05:01 AM
dont think a dental abcess would cause chest pains just nip to the docter and tell them, you could be panicing but just get the check over to put your mind at rest , get well soon and try not to worry :)

autumnbee123
12-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Thank you. I've had 5 ECGs and complete blood counts and all was perfectly fine

JLBnole68
12-30-2013, 05:19 AM
Bless your heart, so sorry you're dealing with this. I know it's scary. Let me ask you, do you have indigestion or gas? Perhaps any acid reflux? A lot of times digestive problems like GERD or even a hiatal hernia can cause crazy palpitations and chest pains. I had them last night, but got relief after chewing up 5 or 6 Gas-X tablets and drinking plenty of cold water.

artaud
12-30-2013, 05:36 AM
I've had 5 ECGs and complete blood counts and all was perfectly fine

What does your doctor believe the pains are? I'd feel comforted by the ECGs being clear, but have you had an Echocardiogram or Stress Echo. Until this is diagnosed, I'm not suggestion exertion, but in the last few weeks, does it get worse on exertion?

Sharon18
12-30-2013, 10:01 AM
I the past three weeks I've been getting chest pains unlike any I've ever had before. Not only that but palpitations and chest pressure. My pain can be very sharp and it comes like pulsing. It will be a sharp pain that last a second but comes back every few seconds for a minute or two. It's the worst chest pain I've ever had and the scariest. I've had a dental abscess for three months now. Could this cause this???

Hi, i hv heart fears...i hv noticed my chest issues n pains change over time :( Hang in there!!

Enduronman
12-30-2013, 10:03 AM
GERD...

E-Man...

JLBnole68
12-30-2013, 10:04 AM
GERD...

E-Man...Yep! That's the issue.

Enduronman
12-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Yep! That's the issue.

Definitely J bruh...

easy fix too....

artaud
12-30-2013, 10:31 AM
I've had a dental abscess for three months now. Could this cause this???

I ran this by my wife, she has worked for 23 years as a medical assistant in family, pulmonary, and cardiology practices. She wants to know if you have an Untreated Dental Abscess for three months, and if so why untreated?

JLBnole68
12-30-2013, 11:31 AM
I ran this by my wife, she has worked for 23 years as a medical assistant in family, pulmonary, and cardiology practices. She wants to know if you have an Untreated Dental Abscess for three months, and if so why untreated?That's a good question. Don't leave a dental abscess untreated.

Andyw88
12-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Gerd acid reflux give me chest pains and glitters anxiety can aswell wouldnt worry about it to much but get checked out ease your mind if nothin else

autumnbee123
01-18-2014, 06:26 AM
Hey everyone. Yes my abscess is still untreated and I found out I'm pregnant! Constant all day nausea for three weeks straight just puking all day. Now I'm having even more chest pains.