PDA

View Full Version : supplements and breathe mindfully

Alita
12-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Hello to all of u,
A couple days ago, I started with a supplement for stress/stamina; as well as mindfully breathing. So far, so good. I really do not want to take meds, but monitoring how long I can keep in control of my anxiety. I hope that the supplement and breathing works. I do not like taking pills, but for a peaceful life, I may have to. Anyone else try stress ease or stamina supplements? How about mindful breathing? Good luck to all of us! Alita.

Ponder
12-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I too am making a new attempt to come off my meds. I will record my experience too. Great idea. I'm not sure what you mean about those sups, but I do believe some natural sups are a good idea and will also start taking multi vits. Lots of Sun, walking with a gradual ease into some heart monitoring sessions and also some weight resistance to improve metabolic rate.

Wishing you well too.

fisher
12-29-2013, 12:45 PM
I am in the same boat i wont take any meds but would take a herbal one,glad you feel ok on them x

Lee Grant Irons
12-29-2013, 04:27 PM
If it works to reduce your anxiety, that is good. But if it just gives you more energy to make it through your ongoing anxiety surges, it is not helping you. To get rid of the long term negative health impacts, you must reduce your adrenal response.