PDA

View Full Version : Here we go

padrepio34
12-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Does anyone feel sharp pains in there left arm? And skip or stop heart beats?? Please someone help im having a ruff time right now need help this is been happening everyday since last week..someone pleasee help me!!

padrepio34
12-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Anyone? My whole feels like shutting down i feel really weak

Gemgem
12-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey, don't worry, yes that's something both I and my husband have experienced with anxiety. My husband was always convinced there was something wrong with his heart, even his Doctor sent him for tests in the end to prove there was nothing wrong with him! And guess what, there was nothing wrong with him!

Please go to your doctor and explain what you're feeling. You are not alone and you're feelings are so real it's scary I know. I've had days where I've been so anxious it's made me so tense I feel like I've been hit by a bus when I finally relax!

Hope you feel better soon xx

padrepio34
12-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the reply..i ruled out everything with the heart everything is good..but i feel this sharp pain in my left arm and my body feels weak..u ever had this?

Saida4
12-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi...why not go see a doctor?it would make u feel better u know whats going on with ur body