PDA

View Full Version : Relapse

Olive Yew
12-27-2013, 09:35 PM
I've done really really well for the past few weeks... Today's been rough... :( body keep trying to spike me with fear. No thoughts or anything of the like... Just fear. It's so stupid and discouraging. :(

jessed03
12-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Sorry to hear that Olive. Hope it passes soon.

Olive Yew
12-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Thanks.... :( i was just... So ready to be past this

jessed03
12-27-2013, 10:11 PM
It doesn't mean you can't be necessarily! It takes time for the nervous system to heal, something may have just set it off a little.

Did you over indulge at Christmas?

Srm1135
12-27-2013, 11:14 PM
On the same boat. I was fine for the longest time and had a major, major, relapse a month ago. Now I am starting back at square one. So, you are not alone. Good luck, we will get better.

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 05:55 AM
(sigh)..

Oh nooo!!!

What was the "trigger"?..Just feeling too good? This sounds like an "old habit" kind of relapse to me. Enjoy the sanity!!!....:)

NeverToo...Fear
12-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Ah, yeah, sorry about this relapse Olive.. we all get the bad days, just those random stupid bad days.. maybe it started by something you did differently that your subconscious picked up on and you didn't realize. Hopefully it's just this one time and not a stream of it.

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Well past few days I was fighting derealization but i was sort of getting the hang of it. Then yesterday i had a really stressful conversation with my boyfriend and that set me off the rest of the day...

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 07:21 AM
relationships in "general" are a challenge for even people who don't have anxiety, let alone those of us that do...At least you don't have an explosive disorder like I do...wut..BOOM!!! LOL!!..

Today will be better OY....:)

NeverToo...Fear
12-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Well past few days I was fighting derealization but i was sort of getting the hang of it. Then yesterday i had a really stressful conversation with my boyfriend and that set me off the rest of the day...

That might be a cause right there.. whenever there is a stressful event for me, I tend to feel much worse afterwards. My brain kinda just shuts down, fogs up and lets in the anxious stuff and it's harder to deal with it.

Hopefully it will pass...soon... :)

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 07:36 AM
Thank you all for your love and support. I'm hoping sleep did the trick. We'll see how today goes though :)

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Today IS a better day for you!! :)

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah! So far so good! ^_^ t

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Success!!!...:D

jessed03
12-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Just so you know Olive, me, Eman and Nixon will smother you with love anytime you want it

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Um... Well thank you I suppose :) i'm hoping you all mean in the "we support and take care of you bro" kind of love :P

jessed03
12-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Um... Well thank you I suppose :) i'm hoping you all mean in the "we support and take care of you bro" kind of love :P

Er.. Yeah, that's obviously what I meant :) Glad you're feeling better girl!

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 12:08 PM
I honestly cant tell if that was an awkward cover up or not..... XD thanks so much for your support though :) you're pretty cool... For a dick head :P (i mean that in the fondest sense)

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 12:18 PM
It's a bromance type of love,...ya know!! for a d**khead LMAO!!!....:)

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
We are the Comic Relief!! When people are blllaaaaa omgggeeee bluueeee saddddd or waaah waaaahhhh....We'll be there to brighten this place up. :D

Olive Yew
12-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Lol you guys are my kind of people. I could kick it with y'all.... It's sad waffles that I don't have many friends in real life... Especially positive fun loving friends. I have like... One... And she's sitting right next to me.... My other friends are all gloom and doom

jessed03
12-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Is she the girl with the glasses, who joined this forum?

I'm quite surprised, you seem cool, I would have thought you'd have lots of happy friends. You seem the type of girl happy people would just like instantly.

jessed03
12-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Edit: You seem 'pretty' cool ;)

Enduronman
12-28-2013, 12:27 PM
That comment is verrrryyy common and sadly true for those of us that deal with anxiety,,,but, it does get better with time OY,...especially if you keep taking your meds and getting out more too (socializing of course)..

I'd like to kick it with you all! It's too bad that we can't have an Anxiety Forum Reunion (Union)....boy that would cost some $$$$'s...

E-Man..:)

NeverToo...Fear
12-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Olive, just bring your doom and gloom friends here.. next thing you now, they will be full of rainbows and happiness.. :P

Olive Yew
12-30-2013, 06:46 PM
The girl i introduced here i just met and unfortunately dont know as well as I'd like. We've only gotten to hang out once but we talk via facebook a lot.

The few friends I have are very close. And the others i just havent had the time to get to know very well. Most people mistake my shy for aloof or disinterested. When i do talk to new people I tend to be awkward and I babble a lot.... The ones who can get past that stage are usually the ones who go on to be my best friends and I relax considerably. Most people who first meet me would never guess that I've secretly got all the jokes and vocabulary of a drunken sailor (something that I dont display in public). When I'm not anxious, i'm a hyper, happy little thing. Ultra girly. Have childlike tendencies (i want to be everyone's friend, i still adore stuffed animals, i like coloring and playdough, am a sucker for disney movies, ect.) I love adventure and am very competitive..... Just not many people take the time to see that side of me....

Thank you all for being such great friends :) it means a lot <3

I'm the only one if my friends with anxiety. The others are like boarder line depressed