PDA

View Full Version : why is it retuning

sharacel91
12-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Anxiety is returning and coming back bad or so it feels. Chest pauns retuning sore left arm and shoulder why?????? Has anyone else had anxiety retunred and come back bad

sharacel91
12-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Anyone ????

fisher
12-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Hiya I have suffered anxiety in the past and been free from it for 7 yrs and I had a chest infection a few weeks ago and because my heart was going fast I think my anxiety kicked off,I have the anxiety back shaking inside and heart palps oh yes and I went the docs today and had a panic attack while I waited,

vonnhelsing
12-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Been having anxiety on and off for 6 years now. Most of this year was pretty normal but end of october until now my anxiety has been sky high. Its severe this time around but ive been through it before so I know I can fight it and I keep telling myself this is the last time. What set it off this time is a very bad cough attack I had one night and I seriously thought I was suffocating. Ive been a heavy smoker for 8 years but have now quit for 2 months cause of this phobia of coughing. A bad cough sets off a panic attack immediately. Good luck to me next time I get a cold huh? Siighhhh

sharacel91
12-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Its horrible I thought I had got better I am 33 weeks pregnant currently and my anxiety started getting better after I turned 12 weeks now it seems to be retuning I only have had bad anxiety for 14 months now

fisher
12-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Can i ask how do you all manage your anxiety?i worry about my heart going fast especially when am moving about at the moment i think its on alert,i can feel my heart palps all the time😬

jessed03
12-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Hormonal activity may have something to do with it.

@Fisher: how did you get Facebook smilies on here?!????????????

fisher
12-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I am on my iphone so thats how i can send them😃😃

Applecherry
12-28-2013, 03:14 AM
It always returns. It's like a nasty flare up. Last time I was really bad was July, now, at the start of December, it's been horrible again, this whole month has just sucked.

Somewhere I read online a person compare anxiety to genital warts, lol, it always returns.

I think it's just a matter of the things stressing you out, still being a major factor.. I still have feelings for my ex, and I know that's causing some of that anxiety for me, I'm having a hard time letting go completely, I'm scared to, it's miserable. :(

sharacel91
12-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Last time I managed it by realising all the feelings aches and pains ect where anxiety and coped with it im really struggling again :( chest pains are bad at the moment

KitahD
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Mine has been low for the past few months now it's back. Too much stress....Christmas, work, death in the family, death of my kitty....messy house....kids...etc...

fisher
12-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Same here am fed up of the anxiety mine has come back,its bad early hrs of a mrng,as soon as i wake up its there,it just comes on you and you cant shift it