PDA

View Full Version : Bloodclot worried STILL CONTINUES!!

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 03:28 PM
hi all im here again with my worried over my blood clot fears,now earlier i felt the bottom of my back hurting so i rubbed it and felt it like pop,and all of a suden my leg felt a lot better, but now im worried it may have moved into my back and then i have abit of a headache and i fear its in my brain,feel like im going loopyto be honest, worried ill end up having a break own or something :(, thanks in advance guys

jessed03
12-26-2013, 03:41 PM
How did you get onto the blood clot fear?

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 03:46 PM
sat on the games console all day having breaks every hour or so or more,and read about it happening to a lad ages ago who played on a console for 12 hours straight,been to see 2 doctors who said iits fine just inactivity, no one in the family as it,iv sat and laid for much longer before, but , ive convinced myself of brain tumours heart attacks asthma attacks and all sorts

artaud
12-26-2013, 03:52 PM
hi all im here again with my worried over my blood clot fears,now earlier i felt the bottom of my back hurting so i rubbed it and felt it like pop,and all of a suden my leg felt a lot better, but now im worried it may have moved into my back and then i have abit of a headache and i fear its in my brain,feel like im going loopyto be honest, worried ill end up having a break own or something :(, thanks in advance guys

Basic anatomy might help. Blood flows from the heart to the lungs, there it flows through capillaries on the alveoli, back to the heart, then out again, either to your head or towards your feet. It flows in arteries, through smaller and smaller branches, to capillaries, then through larger and larger branches into a vein, back to the heart, then to the lungs, then back to the heart, then back to the arteries, etc.

http://www.osovo.com/diagram/circulatory.gif

http://www.quia.com/files/quia/users/lmcgee/Systems/Gas_exchange_circulation/Human-heart.gif

http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/concise/large/72137.jpg

Things in some parts of your body cannot reach the head without going through the capillaries in the lungs, which are too small to pass it. If you developed SEVERE Breathing Problems, there is a possibility that a lower body clot made it to the lungs, but I can't see that it's possible to go to your head.

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 03:57 PM
thanks artaud, eased my brain lol, my leg actually started to get better i think, but anxiety is just makin me think worst case scenario,i actually think my posture as caused all this, i have terrible posture

artaud
12-26-2013, 04:02 PM
thanks artaud, eased my brain lol

No problem, between real problems and problems that I have been concerned about due to my anxiety, if anyone wanted to see all my medical records, I suspect they'd need a Fork Lift to carry it. We're all in this together.

SamC
12-26-2013, 04:02 PM
there is a possibility that a lower body clot made it to the lungs, but I can't see that it's possible to go to your head.

I was just going to say the same thing, its very unlikely ....

Lets look at logical thinking OK ... you were sitting at a game console for hours and hours, could you have been sitting funny? or was the chair position uncomfortable? its more likely you have been sitting funny or too long, tweaked a nerve or a muscle in your lower back which can cause pain down one leg or both legs, hence when you rubbed your back maybe you caught the muscle or disc that was giving you pain and relieved it slightly?

im not a doctor BUT assuming this is not just your anxiety which btw i still think it could be and stand by all my other statements that it does cause pain in weird places, then this is the more likely scenario than with no family history, no surgery, no long trips and no old age that you have a blood clot ... could i be right?? ....

ps: according to the personality test im an ETNG or some kind of ET lol and im always right so lets go with a yes on that last question :D hahahaa just joking.... but in this case i really do think its nothing, sinister :)

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 04:07 PM
i sat on the edge of a low bed which is a struggle to get up from, and my posture is bad when i sit,stomach out leaning over. i have none of them risk factors u mentioned,my chest is always hurting from tension and iv had it in my arm where its hurt for days, so i dont see why anxiety couldnt do it to my legs too tbh, aaaahh ill be glad when im hopefully back to normal! thanks all

SamC
12-26-2013, 04:11 PM
see there you go thats a better way to think ...

i was sitting on the edge of a bed for 12 hours and i prob hurt a muscle or disc in my back, which caused the leg pain and the pop in my back was it fixing itself and thats why the pain in my leg is away now ...

whenever u think of a blood clot just keep telling yourself that statement and your already talking about getting back to normal see Positive Mental Attitude :D

BlessedMom
12-26-2013, 04:13 PM

Andy....blood clots move soooo fast, much more fast than this thread :) You are ok friend, I feel your pain. If you are truly worried beyond an anxiety point go to er :) Much love!

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 04:20 PM
ive been truly worried twice, went to er twice, had an examination, no blood tests or anything, just said both times its definately not a blood clot ,and it seems to be more in the knee area,ive had no swelling, iv had the odd calf cramp when iv stood on my leg funny,but comes and goes, but other than that, no major pain not even mild no swelling,redness or warmness

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
and this was 11 days ago i was first worried by the way.thanks

Andyw88
12-26-2013, 05:25 PM
leg suddenly feels a whole lot better,infact i do tbh, breathing feels abit like my stomachs bloated but ive been through several chocolate bars today and just burped an the acid was so strong ill be guessin thats the reason why,hopefuly ill get some sleep now, thanks guys, i genuinely dont know what id do without this site

trinidiva
12-26-2013, 06:28 PM
leg suddenly feels a whole lot better,infact i do tbh, breathing feels abit like my stomachs bloated but ive been through several chocolate bars today and just burped an the acid was so strong ill be guessin thats the reason why,hopefuly ill get some sleep now, thanks guys, i genuinely dont know what id do without this site

Andy.....yeah you are definitely ok but dude.....you gotta get out of the gamezone for a bit and get yourself a bit of exercise. Im sure you do not have a blood clot now....but they can be caused by a lot of inactivity. ........hope you are feeling a little bit more comfortable knowing you dont have a clot.

JLBnole68
12-26-2013, 10:47 PM

Sitting around consuming chocolate bars and playing video games for hours? I hate to break it to you, but a lot of these problems you're having probably aren't anxiety related. If this is a regular routine, I think you're setting yourself up for some real health issues. Yes, eating a single chocolate bar can create acid if you are prone to reflux, especially if you've been sitting for hours as you describe. Eating multiples? It makes me hurt just thinking about it.