PDA

View Full Version : Gone psycho

Kellie
12-26-2013, 12:29 PM
So in the past few months I have my moments where I get so anxious and angry and it is having an effect on my relationship. I won't let my boyfriend even touch me, not even one touch otherwise I will go psycho, I nag at everything he does and then I panic.. He does nothing wrong but yet I still so it, what do I do? Its so hard because I end up hating myself more..

Enduronman
12-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Figure out why you're acting like this towards him, if it isn't him.
Go see A Doc and get on some meds to help calm you down...
Hope that he doesn't bail out...
Find the root source of this insanity towards him...

E..:)

jessed03
12-26-2013, 12:50 PM
What Eman said.

There are a lot of effects that anxiety has on people that are never really talked about. Random bouts of craziness, bursts of temper, connection and intimacy issues etc.

I'm sure you could go away and do lots of inner work, and get somewhere, but as Amber Gbenga said in her post, life and people dont stand still and wait forever. Finding something to help you relax will help your relationship a lot.

Enduronman
12-26-2013, 02:06 PM
"Life and people dont stand still and wait forever. Finding something to help you relax will help your relationship a lot".

Words of A Master...(where the hell do you get wisdom at 24?).....Awesome Jesse. :)

Enduronman
12-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Hehe, he is like yoda!

He is!! J. Yoda!!!....new nickname...Yup! :)

SamC
12-26-2013, 02:31 PM
you mean P.Yoda ... Plagiaristic Yoda ...... hahaa he forgot to quote/unquote :P

as Amber Gbenga said in her post, 'life and people dont stand still and wait forever'

Enduronman
12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Amber Gbenga said in her post, 'life and people dont stand still and wait forever'.....

OK..uh huh...Bambi Ga Bingo!! Great quote....:)

AmberGbenga
12-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Hahahaha brilliant

jessed03
12-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Lol it was Gbengas quote. Well, I paraphrased her

She's only 21 too I think. Makes sense for her to be smart. The dumb ones there get eaten by dingos ;)

Enduronman
12-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Yes, I saw that,..and I am "A big dumb bloke"...whatever the hell that is!!!... Looking up "her" language now...should be big fun!!! Learning a new vocabulary.....YAY!!! :)

AmberGbenga
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Hahaha my language? This is gonna be hilarious. A bloke is a man brahhhh and a Sheila is a woman