PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Anxiety

Lozzie
02-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Does anyone else suffer from alcohol anxiety. After a night on the drink you wake up early because your body is anxious and cannot relax, you feel dizzy, faint, cant breath or swallow you may feel your body temperature change a bit. Well i get this extreamly bad after drinking.

After research on the net, I am not the only one.

I have had anxiety since 15, i am 22 yrs old now.. i never used to have it this bad, the day after the drinking session makes me want to die, it feels so horrible...i have anxiety mild when i dont drink but when i do its 10x worse!

ANYONE ELSE?

:shock:

joey9
02-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Totally - I get the worst paranoia about all sorts when I have a hangover. But you just have to drum it in to yourself that it is your brain chemistry playing tricks on you because of the alcohol and that the feelings aren't real and will pass.

sanders1502
02-07-2008, 11:36 AM
You may or may not know that alcohol is a depressant, and affects people differently. If you suffer from severe anxiety during your hangover, well, there's only one answer......

Vincent
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah, me too, I felt that after drinking too much. But it gets away, fortunately! So next time just wait... or stop drinking.