PDA

View Full Version : How "is" everyone on this day?

Enduronman
12-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Merry Christmas to you all!

I would like to know how is everyone doing on this day? I plan to visit family about 50 miles south here in abit that I haven't seen since last Easter. I also plan to see my Son whom I haven't seen since July. Both will be great things, that seem somewhat hard to find with any regularity at all. I will also be thinking of you all today too and wishing you the best that this day has to offer..

I hope that some of you will take the time to post a reply, and it can be about whatever, Christmas, how you feel, your successes, your failures, your wishes, your story, heck even and intro if you wish, whatever it may be. I just want to hear from you. (especially some follow ups as many of your were making HUGE strides last I saw) and I would reallllyyy just like some more inspiration from you..Hope you don't mind, you won't even know I took it! LOL!

Happy Holidays...

Chris. :)

temperancebrennan
12-25-2013, 08:06 AM
Your day sounds wonderful. I hope you have a great time.

I have already has a panic attack, so I'm no longer spending Christmas with my family. Instead, I'm at home on my own trying to sort myself out. It's the only day of the year that I get to see all my family together. I live in a different city to my family and my mum and stepdad live in Ireland, so I'm very upset that it's happened today.

kris123
12-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Merry Christmas to you all! I would like to know how is everyone doing on this day? I plan to visit family about 50 miles south here in abit that I haven't seen since last Easter. I also plan to see my Son whom I haven't seen since July. Both will be great things, that seem somewhat hard to find with any regularity at all. I will also be thinking of you all today too and wishing you the best that this day has to offer.. I hope that some of you will take the time to post a reply, and it can be about whatever, Christmas, how you feel, your successes, your failures, your wishes, your story, heck even and intro if you wish, whatever it may be. I just want to hear from you. (especially some follow ups as many of your were making HUGE strides last I saw) and I would reallllyyy just like some more inspiration from you..Hope you don't mind, you won't even know I took it! LOL! Happy Holidays... Chris. :) Merry Christmas to you, Chris! I'm doing pretty well. My family and I are all together, and have done the normal Christmas morning stuff. Right now, I'm searching for the energy to get up and do something productive...lol. It will be a quiet Christmas 'round here. We are having a major snowfall right now....it's the first white Christmas I've seen in a few years. Hope you enjoy your family time!

anxiousga
12-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Merry Christmas to you all! I would like to know how is everyone doing on this day? I plan to visit family about 50 miles south here in abit that I haven't seen since last Easter. I also plan to see my Son whom I haven't seen since July. Both will be great things, that seem somewhat hard to find with any regularity at all. I will also be thinking of you all today too and wishing you the best that this day has to offer.. I hope that some of you will take the time to post a reply, and it can be about whatever, Christmas, how you feel, your successes, your failures, your wishes, your story, heck even and intro if you wish, whatever it may be. I just want to hear from you. (especially some follow ups as many of your were making HUGE strides last I saw) and I would reallllyyy just like some more inspiration from you..Hope you don't mind, you won't even know I took it! LOL! Happy Holidays... Chris. :)
Merry Christmas!!! So far my day is going well :) was a little anxious this morning, but worked through it. Going to my sisters house in a bit to celebrate. It should be a good day! I hope you have a great day, you deserve it!