PDA

View Full Version : Prozac and benidryl need help asap

blah27e
02-06-2008, 12:22 AM
is it safe to take prozac and benidryl at the same time? need help asap :) thanks

AlcoholAbuse
02-06-2008, 02:32 AM
is it safe to take prozac and benidryl at the same time? need help asap :) thanks

Anything you are unsure about, DON'T DO. It is just a panic attack waiting to happen.

Alexcambridge
02-06-2008, 06:28 AM
What seems to be the problem that requires benadryl? maybe you can find a herbal alternative?

ButterflyGirl82
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
I say always call your pharmacy and speak with a pharmacist about what you can take and when to take them. Or call you doctor if he is available.

Ive been constantly callin my pharmacist because I want to make sure I can take something with something else.

It is always a good idea. But call them before you take the pills.

Alexcambridge
02-06-2008, 01:14 PM
I say always call your pharmacy and speak with a pharmacist about what you can take and when to take them. Or call you doctor if he is available.

Ive been constantly callin my pharmacist because I want to make sure I can take something with something else.

It is always a good idea. But call them before you take the pills.

That's good advice.

blah27e
02-06-2008, 07:07 PM
well too late haha i took them lastnight. im tired of being scared. if something happens then so be it. it made me really sleepy though : /

agoraphobia
02-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi blah27e,

To answer your question, it is perfectly safe to take benadryl with your prozac. To ease your mind, call any pharmacist and ask them.

That will at least give you peace of mind that noting bad is going to happen to you.

As for being sleepy after you took it, this is one of the side affects of benadryl.

As was mentioned by several other members, always call your DR. or Pharmacist before taking over the counter meds, or prescript meds with your current medication. ;)

blah27e
02-07-2008, 10:06 PM
haha thats my dad :) yay :):):) above me

palofmine
02-13-2008, 06:18 PM
I use lorazepam.