PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling

Blessed
12-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Can someone explain the weird giddy feeling you get inside almost like inside your chest and your heart rate is normal but you feel real jittery or anxious on the inside can anybody explain what that is?? Thank u

StaceyK
12-24-2013, 10:54 AM
It's anxious nerves. I get similar symptoms.

MiST
12-24-2013, 11:06 AM
I get it like a wave moving up my body usually followed by a palpitation and an intesne feeling of panic or dread..

It's horribe..:(

SamC
12-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Can someone explain the weird giddy feeling you get inside almost like inside your chest and your heart rate is normal but you feel real jittery or anxious on the inside can anybody explain what that is?? Thank u

Its anxiety hun lol :D

Blessed
12-24-2013, 06:05 PM
Is it harmful? Just so scary

rhar
12-24-2013, 06:12 PM
I get this all the time. It's like I can't pinpoint how I feel, whether it's my heart or my head... I get a feeling like I'm going to pass out and feel nauseas. I try to distract myself and self talk saying "this will pass" it's very intense and scary

Blessed
12-24-2013, 06:33 PM
How can this be normal if the feeling is so real?

rhar
12-25-2013, 12:18 AM
Who knows??? I know that if I change my thoughts and not focus too much it can subside but it's a hell of a fight. I've had it all day today. Comes on suddenly and I feel woozy, blurry vision and start to panic. It can make me feel like I'm going to collapse any second. It's our fear of it that drives it

raggamuffin
12-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Too much anxiety = too much adrenaline. This causes muscle spasms, aches and pains and contributes to every anxiety symptom. A bad feeling in your head can actually make you hurt in real life. So regardless of where the pains or aches or sensations hit you, don't let more worry pile on top of what's already there. What's there currently is clearly enough to make you hurt. Don't add secondary worries or fears about pains make your body even more tense and worried. Keep buy and do your best to reduce stress in your life.

Ed

rhar
12-25-2013, 01:55 AM
It's hard not to think it's something more serious when the more you think about the symptoms the worse they are and the longer they last!!

I get strange vision with mine too