PDA

View Full Version : AND..another. FUN THOUGH!

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 09:14 AM
I just got my Christmas Prize Gift completed.
Take a box, throw in a candy bar, pair of kids reindeer antlers complete with bells.
A box of macaroni and cheese.
A box of peanut brittle.
And a new ink pen....
* PUT ANYTHING IN IT THAT YOU WANT, AN OLD SOCK, JESSE'S T SHIRT, A BOX OF TOOTHPICKS,..AN ENEMA...*

Write out the approx number of people at the party on paper, cut them out, fold them, put in a cup..

Attach a Christmas card to the box and in it write, "Whoever gets the #7, wins this wonderful Christmas gift!"....

Let everyone pick a number (knowing the whole time that they do not want to win the box that *YOU* put together)...

And put the focus on someone else but YOU..YOU can't play, it's YOUR game...

You just laugh at the sillyness and the person that gets the Wonderful gift.....

(I just love it when someone other than ME is feeling apprehension, try it..you'll see)

Happy Holidays!! :D

janey
12-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Enemas. <3

NeverToo...Fear
12-24-2013, 12:36 PM
I actually pay to receive random things in a box... but this sounds like an interesting way to giveaway some homemade Bandoliers Of Carrots..

BlessedMom
12-24-2013, 12:40 PM
I just got my Christmas Prize Gift completed.
Take a box, throw in a candy bar, pair of kids reindeer antlers complete with bells.
A box of macaroni and cheese.
A box of peanut brittle.
And a new ink pen....
* PUT ANYTHING IN IT THAT YOU WANT, AN OLD SOCK, JESSE'S T SHIRT, A BOX OF TOOTHPICKS,..AN ENEMA...*

Write out the approx number of people at the party on paper, cut them out, fold them, put in a cup..

Attach a Christmas card to the box and in it write, "Whoever gets the #7, wins this wonderful Christmas gift!"....

Let everyone pick a number (knowing the whole time that they do not want to win the box that *YOU* put together)...

And put the focus on someone else but YOU..YOU can't play, it's YOUR game...

You just laugh at the sillyness and the person that gets the Wonderful gift.....

(I just love it when someone other than ME is feeling apprehension, try it..you'll see)

Happy Holidays!! :D

Sounds like a fun game to play at our family Christmas party!!