PDA

View Full Version : Opinions: Please?

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 06:26 AM
As short as possible:
1. After all the hu-bub and wondering why my X was planning to bring my Son up here for Christmas Day, I finally learned who was making all these plans, and it wasn't me. It was my 17 yr old Daugher, who told me nothing about them.
2. My X had refused to bring him up, once she learned that we leave here at 11:30am to visit relatives just as we always have for decades, because she couldn't get him here by the 11:30 departure time. I am never late, neither is my Father, or Mother, or all 3 of my children..ever.
3. Nor do I call anyone and "change a plan" that has been carved in stone, out of the blue.
4. My X has her own time clock, her own time zone, and it is only her time and no one elses times. Whatever, whenever, however, fly by the seat of her pants. I hate that, but if that's her choices, that's just how she is,,unique..but I don't understand it. We couldn't even make it next door by 6pm for Christmas dinner's but once out of 10 times..You get my point.
5. My Daughter has chosen to stay here to wait on her Brother..who will arrive on X time, in the X time zone. No one knows when that is.
6. My Father picks us up, but now it will be just me..he will wonder, where is Lil C at?..(another stupid explanation, caused by my X, and Lil C)....
7. My question is, (Do I also call of my plan to visit family, to stay here and wait on my Son's arrival?)

I have seen him 14 times, this entire year...

I will see the entire family on April 20th, if I don't see them tomorrow...I do not miss Easter, there are no alterations or deviations to that plan.

HELP????!!!!!!!!

SeAsOn'S GrEeTiNgS....

Mr. WTFluff..:)

artaud
12-24-2013, 06:41 AM
As short as possible:
1. After all the hu-bub and wondering why my X was planning to bring my Son up here for Christmas Day, I finally learned who was making all these plans, and it wasn't me. It was my 17 yr old Daugher, who told me nothing about them.
2. My X had refused to bring him up, once she learned that we leave here at 11:30am to visit relatives just as we always have for decades, because she couldn't get him here by the 11:30 departure time. I am never late, neither is my Father, or Mother, or all 3 of my children..ever.
3. Nor do I call anyone and "change a plan" that has been carved in stone, out of the blue.
4. My X has her own time clock, her own time zone, and it is only her time and no one elses times. Whatever, whenever, however, fly by the seat of her pants. I hate that, but if that's her choices, that's just how she is,,unique..but I don't understand it. We couldn't even make it next door by 6pm for Christmas dinner's but once out of 10 times..You get my point.
5. My Daughter has chosen to stay here to wait on her Brother..who will arrive on X time, in the X time zone. No one knows when that is.
6. My Father picks us up, but now it will be just me..he will wonder, where is Lil C at?..(another stupid explanation, caused by my X, and Lil C)....
7. My question is, (Do I also call of my plan to visit family, to stay here and wait on my Son's arrival?)

I have seen him 14 times, this entire year...

I will see the entire family on April 20th, if I don't see them tomorrow...I do not miss Easter, there are no alterations or deviations to that plan.

HELP????!!!!!!!!

SeAsOn'S GrEeTiNgS....

Mr. WTFluff..:)

My wife and I say go see your family. No one needs to be regimented to the point that they are always on time, but always late seems to be a control issue. What will happen to your son and daughter if you leave? Will you see them later today or tomorrow? Do you, son, and daughter keep in touch by text messaging or phone, so that some personal interface can be maintained even if not face to face?

Andyw88
12-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Would definitely be enough to stress out anyone and ex's often do it on purpose. Best just to keep cool and just focus on seeing your son when you can. Some people look for reactions just have to try and keep a level head and not give her one

MiST
12-24-2013, 07:29 AM
Ok, it sounds like your Ex is making things difficult. You seem like the kind of guy who likes to have a degree of order and organization, which is a good trate to have. My first instinct is to suggest going to meet your family as planned. Arrangements have been made for this already correct?

Is there any reason why you and your daughter can't meet your parents as planned and your Ex bring your son to wherever you are meeting them? Obviously i am not privvy to the relationship between you, your family and your Ex.

I feel YOU should go and see your parents and family and let your Ex do what ever the hell she wants. Your son will be cool with it.

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Art, Andy, Wayne,...

Blessings my brothers!!

I reallllllyyy appreciate this assistance, and I will go see the fam. (as he may not even be here when I get back, that's how his Mother rolls)...yes, intentionally.

Merry Christmas all!

Chris..:)

MiST
12-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Your welcome Chris. Hope you have a brilliant time with your family tomorrow.

Merry Christmas..http://i48.tinypic.com/2vll75j.jpg

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Thank you too Frankie!!

I literally could not "see" the right answer here, it didn't appear that there was one. Friends are the best asset to have....you included.

Enjoy this day! :)

jessed03
12-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Threads started by Enduronman this December: 418

Threads started by everybody else this December: 64

;)

I can't offer any advice, my brains gone into Christmas shut off mode for a few days. Just wanted to say have a good one big guy

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Threads started by Enduronman this December: 418,132,731

Threads started by everybody else this December: 64

;)

I can't offer any advice, my brains gone into Christmas shut off mode for a few days. Just wanted to say have a good one big guy

Love ya bruh!!

Merry Christmas..

(All you people are the only thing that keeps my feet on the ground)..:D

E-Man..

janey
12-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Why doesn't she bring him to your place today/tonight and he can sleep over?

MiST
12-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Because that would make logical sense and she is a woman..Mwahaha

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Just put up another post,..specifically for Jesse!!! (well, anyone really..funny one too).. :)

janey
12-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Omg chris, what about my suggestion?!

jessed03
12-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Because that would make logical sense and she is a woman..Mwahaha

Haha oh... Ohh you went there!

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Well,..he's 120 miles away, his mother is a beyotch, and that would make logical sense...3 strikes..I'M OUT!

:)