PDA

View Full Version : New game :d if you could be any animal/mammal/fish what would you be and why???

SamC
12-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I always wanted to be a killer whale, they are gorgeous, majestic, get to swim around in the ocean and no one really messes with a killer whale but i dont like fish so thats out lol :D

So a sloth seems quite a good life, they eat, sleep, hang around in trees but best of all they look so calm alllll the time, must be great!!

next up lol ....:D

MiST
12-23-2013, 05:33 PM
A cat obviously. Independant, steeped in mystery and well, it's the life of luxary..

MiST
12-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Also a dolphin because everyone loves them, and they beat up great white sharks so they are the true kings of the ocean..:P

angharadp81
12-24-2013, 04:09 AM
A CAT 100% , they lie around all day, sleep, eat , shit and repeat ! Haha

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 04:15 AM
Is this a trick question? :)

SamC
12-24-2013, 04:28 AM
Haha no no trick question, bit of fun,

feel free to make it as funny as you want lol

it is interesting so far everyone has chosen to be a chilled out animals bit of pychology in this too ;) so if anyone tells says they want to be a great white to eat people then that would be a bit freaky haha, just joking its all in good fun :D

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Dear Samantha,

It will take me 500 words to explain why I would be a particular animal, and also as to why my daughters have been referred to as "baby lion cubs" for years...:)

SamC
12-24-2013, 05:43 AM
ok so short version in 5 words - you want to be 'the king of the jungle' then ... lol can leave it at that, altho im sure people will be trying to think what the other 495 words would say haha :)

MiST
12-24-2013, 05:47 AM
I just hope nobody wants to be a spider! Yikes!

SamC
12-24-2013, 05:55 AM
I dunno i HATE spiders but would be kinda interesting to be one, nosey ppl say they wish they could be a 'fly on the wall' sometimes how about being a spider on the wall, coz lets face it if you were a fly a spiders gonna eat you, so better go one up the food chain lol

Altho i would be a smart spider coz i can never understand how something with around 8 eyes cant see a shoe coming towards it :@ lmao

** fyi thats another fun trait of anxiety ... overthinking things lol .. **

jessed03
12-24-2013, 06:14 AM
I hear pigs orgasm for like 30minutes... So, a pig.

But in a Muslim or Jewish country... Cos I don't wanna be eaten.

MiST
12-24-2013, 06:17 AM
It would be pretty cool to be a firefly!

janey
12-24-2013, 08:34 AM
I WANNA BE A SPIDER SO SOMEONE CAN SMASH ME TO BITS AND CURSE AT ME JUST BECAUSE I'M UGLY. :'(
Spiders make such pretty webs. I try not to kill them. If you leave them alone, they leave you alone most times. Where I work has a ton of spiders...jumping ones. They kinda do their own thing and don't think you're that important.

I wanna be a dog. They're so perceptive, sensitive and loving. Silly, too! I want to be a dog who is loved in a really, really good home. People would always be so happy to see me. I get pet all the time. Hell, I won't even drag my ass on the carpet if I were a dog.

Who am I kidding? Yes I would!!!!

jessed03
12-24-2013, 08:37 AM
I WANNA BE A SPIDER SO SOMEONE CAN SMASH ME TO BITS AND CURSE AT ME JUST BECAUSE I'M UGLY. :'(
Spiders make such pretty webs. I try not to kill them. If you leave them alone, they leave you alone most times. Where I work has a ton of spiders...jumping ones. They kinda do their own thing and don't think you're that important.

I wanna be a dog. They're so perceptive, sensitive and loving. Silly, too! I want to be a dog who is loved in a really, really good home. People would always be so happy to see me. I get pet all the time. Hell, I won't even drag my ass on the carpet if I were a dog.

http://www.blrag.com/storage/facepalm-animated.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1303486069 184

jessed03
12-24-2013, 08:39 AM

http://replygif.net/i/114.gif

MiST
12-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Dogs drag their arse on the carpet? no wonder i'm a cat person..

kketchupp
12-25-2013, 05:14 AM
A Cat. Probably the best animal on Earth. I would be sleeping, cuddling and eating. Just lovely.