PDA

View Full Version : chest pain when hungry?

emtw12
12-23-2013, 02:48 AM
anyone get this? I wake up with chest pain in the centre and left side and then notice my bellys rumbling and stuff:/ does anyone get this or no if it's related to anythin

Enduronman
12-23-2013, 03:52 AM
If you don't take your acid reflux meds, every single day, then I am going to put on all of that stupid crap that Dog The Bounty Hunter puts on, and hunt you down....
because if you would just take them, everyday, then ALL of these chest pains, stomach issues, and or any pain in the general area of the midsection, would never return.....grrrr...:)

TAH..E-Man

SamC
12-23-2013, 05:40 AM
Would i be right in saying you still have not started your lansaprozole yet?

Im going to be honest, people like us with health anxiety until you learn to control it, like to have something to worry about and I know this because i was the same.

Deep down i knew i had acid reflux and anxiety and thats what caused the pains and other symptoms but at the same time because i knew it was easy fixed it was like a comfort blanket as you worry but not excessively and your prob thinking ... if i fix this problem then im going to get another one that will cause me more worry coz i wont know what that is ... am i right? i am even if you dont see it yet, you will when you get control of your anxiety

BUT please do what we are all telling you and you will feel 100x better

1. EAT LITTLE BUT OFTEN (best tip i can give for someone with acid reflux and ive had it for 6 years i know how bad it can be)
2. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
3 AVOID ACIDIC AND SPICY FOODS
4. TAKE YOUR TABLETS AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU EAT YOUR MAIN MEAL AT NIGHT AND WITHIN 2 HOURS OF YOUR LAST SNACK OR LUNCH - DO NOT TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH OR YOU WILL FEEL MORE WORSE PAIN.

Acid burns your oeseophogus hence the pains the reflux travels up from your stomach all the way up the oesophogus to your heart area and sometimes up to your throat - this will be more likely to cause sickness and pain so best thing to do is take your tablets as directed and eat regular and it will keep the acid from moving up from your stomach and giving you pain so much and also stop the sick feeling.

Please take them tho i suffered a long time with anxiety and acid reflux as was scared to move on from that worry and also to take the tablets but i promise you starting the lansaprozole and propanalol was the best thing i ever done you just need to take that first giant leap hun :)

mykids12
12-23-2013, 09:06 AM
I have noticed too that when I feel hungry I feel it in my chest but I do think it's related to reflux. I take Zantac because I don't have classic reflux I have silent reflux which doesn't burn. In my case it's a post nasal drip mucus crap him going on. Either way I try to take Zantac an antihistamine and Flonase to keep it at bay. I do forget some days with 4 kids haha but I try otherwise I'm sorry later :).