PDA

View Full Version : G'dayyyy

AmberGbenga
12-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Well... I thought I was rid of this forum.. I deleted the app, all threads so I wouldn't get emails and what not.. Thinking reading all the depressing posts, all the poor me's and the people wanting to complain but not take advice was making my anxiety worse.. Well turns out it Dosent matter what I do, I still get those fucking tards that won't go away.. Which whatever ill deal. E-man tryed inboxing me, which has bought me back here.. bloody e-man haha just kidding mate, your a top bloke. I'm doing well, panicy but well. So no complaints here, besides 20 people coming to my house for Christmas... I need a gun or a knife.. But either way it will be a good day. I'm missing my man too much, but I'm coping and I'm getting more hours at work.. WINNING. Life is sweet.

Dahila
12-22-2013, 08:45 PM
hehehe I am happy u're back.
Xmas; would it be easier to poison them all at once?:mad:

Enduronman
12-22-2013, 08:45 PM
BAHAHAA!! Damn Eman, I will have a talk with him and set him straight...cmere!!... You're better of having a nice little Anxiety Club to hang out at and take yer load off. Sometimes, we all hit home runs and other times, we just hit a single or a double but we're all swinging for the fences!! (baseball,..derrr). I am 100% confident that you'll do just fine with the 200 people that plan to visit you in 3 days Boingo. I have faith in you and so does everyone else here too dear!!!...

FTW!!

Merry Christmas Amber..

TAH..:)

Dahila
12-22-2013, 08:55 PM
how the heck you guys know the real names, not to admit that amber is something so beautiful and beneficial to have at hand .

Enduronman
12-22-2013, 08:58 PM
I just guessed on hers but other members have offered their real names at "I thought this may be cool" :) Thread to get to know each other...fears, issues, and names!...YAY!!! Post up over there so they can know you too (your name)...:D

Chris :D

AmberGbenga
12-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Damn eman.. Bloody drongo. Bahaha dahila I don't want to kill anyone.. Just a precaution :p oh and thank you haha seems I have my own personal cheerleaders, you guys need skimpy outfits and Pom poms NO DOUBT!

Ponder
12-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello Amber - there should be an unsubscribe feature in the user control panel? I often use it, so I concentrate on my more sordid posts :)

Good to see you again Amber
Cheers Dave.

AmberGbenga
12-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Agreed! Cheers daveeeeeeee:)

jessed03
12-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Happy Christmas Gbenga... Seeing as you Aussies will see it before most people!

Dahila
12-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Go easy on gin guys and girls:))

Enduronman
12-23-2013, 02:38 PM
I stole some of that (nastiness) from a drug store once because it was orange in color, and I liked orange drink..Boy was I wrong!!! Gin=barf....

Merry Christmas! :)

jessed03
12-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Wow, Everytime I see you EMAN, you've got an extra 200 posts.

Enduronman
12-23-2013, 03:00 PM
i izz reel steealthy...and partly boinkers. LMAO!! :D xoxo

AmberGbenga
12-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Eww gin!! That was a crazy night shotting didn't Mae it past pre drinks!!!