PDA

View Full Version : Feeling great

worriedmummy85
12-22-2013, 04:34 AM
I have now felt great for a week and feeling better an better each day I am so pleased my vivid dreams have stopped and I am sleeping right through so I think that helps

Just my little girl that isn't feeling great hope she is better for santa coming

SamC
12-22-2013, 04:40 AM
Thats great news you are feeling better lack sleep definately does contribute to anxiety so your sleeping better prob has a lot to do with how you are feeling.

Long may it continue to get better for you, its sometimes all you need just a break from the feelings to remember how it feels to not be anxious all the time so usuallya good few days, weeks can help to gain control of it.

Hope your wee girl is feeling better soon and your all have a lovely xmas :)

Enduronman
12-22-2013, 05:26 AM
YAY!! I love reading these success stories..better and better each day.

Have a good day all!

E-Man :)

Dweeb
12-22-2013, 05:38 AM
Thats fantastic news well done :)

NeverToo...Fear
12-22-2013, 05:43 AM
Glad you've been feeling better, WorriedMummy ! Hopefully better feelings to come in the future.

And yes, hopefully your little girl will feel better soon--just in time to see what Santa got her.. :)

jessed03
12-22-2013, 05:46 AM
Great timing Mummy, right in time for Christmas :)

Still a couple of days til Xmas. Hope the little one manages to turn a corner in time.

trinidiva
12-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah! !!!!! Remember our goals....to feel good for Christmas? You did it!!!!! I know it seems silly, but to be anxiety free on Christmas is one of the best gifts ever.

worriedmummy85
12-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Thank you everyone I am so pleased but I also hope everyone else gets a nice anxiety free day