PDA

View Full Version : Petrified

littleone123
12-21-2013, 08:55 PM
I have woken up sweating and now I'm wide awake and I'm scared. I had chicken breast for dinner earlier and there was a bloody looking vein in it so I cut it out the rest of the chicken was white so I ate the white bits. Now I'm scared I'm going to be sick and have food poisoning and I'm gettin myself quite worked up. Everyone is telling me I won't be sick and that i will be fine and my sisters bf said he would have eaten around it and my mum said it be ok and so have my sister and my boyfriend but it's hard to beable to trust what they have said :( I really need to calm down and go back to sleep but I'm terrified iv woken up coz I have food poisoning :( someone help me please :(

trinidiva
12-21-2013, 09:11 PM
You dont have food poisoning. As long as the chicken you ate wasn't pink and undercooked, you are fine. Go to sleep! *wink*

littleone123
12-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Well it was white.

littleone123
12-21-2013, 09:17 PM
I wish I could sleep as I have work in the morning. I just can't get out if my head that I'm going to be ok :(

hiswaywardgirl
12-21-2013, 11:48 PM
If you had food poisoning, you would have started vomiting and having major diarrhea pretty soon after eating. Most people who get food poisoning have no idea until their body physically starts expelling things from every orifice. Sorry if that's graphic -- but it's true!

So I hope that helps you feel better. :) You may have woken up sweating because you were too warm, having a nightmare, or any number of reasons.

littleone123
12-22-2013, 03:15 AM
I sat up from 3.30 til 7 I couldn't sleep all I kept thinking was that I was gunna be sick and now it's 10am and I havnt been so it must have been me panicking and nervous and anxious.