PDA

View Full Version : So scared of the future :( please help

JohnnyLemon
12-20-2013, 08:19 AM
I constantly get paranoid that when i'm a adult life will be completely different, with technology taking over jobs it will be a completely different world, i will never get to have my dream job (filmmaker) and all social gatherings will be a thing of the past with virtual reality taking over.. I think the roots of this paranoia is that i'v always watched movies and couldn't wait to grow up and live that life, it kept me sane.. but now i have nothing to look forward to, no aspirations because i know that a computer could do my job 1000 times better than a human could do it, and finding that special someone will be taken over by 'perfect' IA relations that are made for us..

ps. im 15

artaud
12-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Was this a copy and paste from your previous post? I remember responding to it. It's not a problem, not a criticism, just an observation. We all have anxieties, yours is no less important than others.

Here's a video I enjoy, kind of on topic, by Daft Punk. The face that represents the computer is a little on the dark side, but it's interesting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoPplpBPQxQ

Enduronman
12-20-2013, 09:58 AM
wow...yes, repeat.