PDA

View Full Version : Head pain

emtw12
12-19-2013, 02:48 AM
has anyone had sharp pains at the side of there head just above the temple? it just come on randomly last night in bed but luckily I fell asleep never had pain there before don't think it was a head ache tho

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Its more than likely a tension headache through being anxious and stressed 24/7

emtw12
12-19-2013, 03:28 AM
I never really get headache s I'm lucky in that part but it's a bit tender today in that area

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 03:38 AM
I never rele suffered with them til the anxiety came and then my head would feel weird all the time with some pain or ache

In the end i just learnt to ignore them and dont really get them now

emtw12
12-19-2013, 03:47 AM
I do remember now when I first started not feelig myself I had a sharp pain on a off all day in one side of my head for like a week straight and since then I've rarely had headaches x

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 04:02 AM
Its propz just that creeping back up again try and distract urself and pay no attention to it and it should go away

emtw12
12-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Thanks I will try when I'm busy out and about I forget about it all but soon as I try relax it all comes on. Do you get random little pains and niggles throughout the day? I usually get them in my hands and stuff

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 04:25 AM
I did when my anxiety 1st started but its gettin better now :)

I had all kinds of aches and pains. I had them in my:
Hands
Legs
Feet
Head
Chest
Abdominal pain
Fingers

And i was the same if i was busy everything was ok but when i was sat relaxing the pains would come again. I had to learn to ignore them and since ive been able to do that my anxiety as got loads better :D

emtw12
12-19-2013, 04:37 AM
Ah I get most them and I've been feeling this way about 9 month and still the same :/ no panics tho.. just random pains all over everyday face chest arms head etc.. I have only started feeling this way side my son was about 2 an a half month old he's 13 month now. :/

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Yeah i only had 1 panic attack and the rest of the time it was just aches and pains

It will get better but you need to stop allowing the aches and pains to worry you all the time and accept that there all just anxiety x

emtw12
12-19-2013, 05:07 AM
It helps to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't have panic attacks :) that's what has been making me think it's not anxiety cos every where I read people have panic attacks but not me just the aches and pains , thanks I will try it's just hard wen your symptoms mime real illnesses :( lol thanks for the help x

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 05:28 AM
Alot of people do get the panic attacks bt theres also alot if people that just gets aches and pains. Ur fine :) its just the anxiety messing with you x