PDA

View Full Version : Scared.

saralouise75
12-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Hi all,just woke up with headache,feels like my head is burning,and feels like blood is pouring down my temples(if this makes sense??)I am really scared,back of my neck is hurting and my body feels like it is burning as well.Any advice would be greatfully received.my heart rate is only 75 although it feels like it is doing more.Is anybody awake??

cls1033
12-18-2013, 04:57 PM
you need to remember that what you are feeling are just sensations. not to worry you are fine. the thing about anxiety is we are more sensitive to how we feel. every little ting makes us think oh no what's wrong. that is just how we are.

Lee Grant Irons
12-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi saralouise,

Did you take anything to help you sleep? This sounds like the reaction I get from diphenhydramine, which is sold over the counter as sleeping pills. They don't help me sleepo. They wire me up. I found that out the hard way one night when I was having anxiety and difficulty sleeping. LOL

SSMommy
12-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Hi Saralouise--- that sounds like a scary sensation. I know anxiety can play terrible tricks especially when we are tired or in that in between stage.... Hoping you are feeling better :(