PDA

View Full Version : Medication

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 02:48 PM
So from today i'm going from 20mg propranolol to 10mg propranolol and this is around the time i'd take my second one

I'm a bit nervous about cutting the night one out and im gettin a little chest pain tonight bt going to try and ignore it as best as i can :) and not take the evening dose of propranolol

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Why?...jus curious..:)

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Because i feel the propranolol doesnt do much for me and i think ive learnt to deal with the anxiety alot better now :)

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Ok yes!!! Excellent! I didn't understand and I thought maybe there was a health concern there...I was curious about that and wondered if it had caused other issues but this is great news Dweeb!! :D

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah :) i finally feel that ive gotten over the worst of the anxiety :D

I still get irrational thoughts now and again bt ive learnt to push them off :)

Ive got slight chest pain now bt i think that may just be because i'm thinking about not taking my night time dose

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 03:34 PM
This is great!!

and yes, over-thinking the loss of the night time dose friend..more than likely. :)

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 03:38 PM
My doctor just said to stop takin the night time dose and take the 10mg in a mornin :/

I did wonder if u could split the tablet in half bt someone told me that i couldnt :s

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah my doctor said to keep taking the 10mg 1 for at least one or two weeks is that correct?

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Also wat did u mean by dont let your anxiety bullshit too much to you?

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Yeah :) i finally feel that ive gotten over the worst of the anxiety :D

I still get irrational thoughts now and again bt ive learnt to push them off :)

Ive got slight chest pain now bt i think that may just be because i'm thinking about not taking my night time dose

I def think because your thinking about not taking your night time one your getting the chest pain because the first night I dropped from 30 to 20 I felt like my anxiety was saying I know you have dropped a tablet and I was getting edgy and all sorts but I knew it was just my anxiety

Dweeb
12-19-2013, 04:28 AM
Well i chickened out in the end and took my night time dose bt i am determined not to take it tonight :)

As soon as i took the tablet the chest discomfort went shows all too well that it was the damn anxiety playing games with me