PDA

View Full Version : legs aching anxiety??

Andyw88
12-18-2013, 01:53 PM
hi all after i was worrying i had a bloodclot from gaming 3 days ago( im still here lol ) my legs have been aching both legs moves around up and down all day, feel so down and like something bads going to happen, ive had the leg aches before im pretty sure of it but convincing myself its the same is an issue, just really had enough, as anyone else been like this or any reasurance welcome, thanks

Andyw88
12-18-2013, 02:49 PM
just a quick one, ive changed shoes to total flats, normally wear boots, the pain at the minute is low in my hamstrings on both sides just above the back of my knee, could the shoes cause this? thanks

jessed03
12-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Shoes could cause it, sure. Boots can be pretty taxing, especially considering your muscles are probably really tense from anxiety.

Vitamin deficiencies too. Low vitamin D can cause anxiety and leg cramp and many people are deficient. Low potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium can cause legs aches too. If you eat well, shouldn't be an issue though.

Have you bathed them to see if the hot water eases any aches?

Andyw88
12-18-2013, 03:16 PM
no i shower due to the fact i always end up having a panic attack in the bath, but i shall try tommorow, ive worried about a blood clot before im pretty sure i had the same aches n pains, do you think it could be a blood clot? thanks