PDA

View Full Version : The Un-Naturals...LMAO!

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 09:00 AM
So,

I did finally get my youngster awake. She seemed somewhat cheerful actually, although I knew different. She had a dentist appointment today at 9am. She has a decaying tooth of course and it had already been fixed twice, this is the third filling to fall out. Idiot dentist..

We were going to a new dentist today. I looked and researched to see which one was the best in this area. I found them, 5 star ratings. Yay!! I refuse to return to the other, considering they wanted to charge me, for their own failures. No...

So, all seemed fine. Paperwork done. Here they come to get her..Bye! Goodluck!!

5 minutes later I see her through the windows walking back into the waiting area. Oh my..I hope this is good!! Nope, it isn't...

That beyotch scratched my mouth, I'm gettin the **** outta here before I knock her teeth out and scratch her mouth...she grabs her coat, walks out the door...Yippee!!! Exciting!!! (sigh)

Here comes one dental assistant, one dentist, two office secretarys,..to talk to me. I WARNED you that she is very anxious, tempermental, sensitive, but I also should've maybe told you that she doesn't trust anyone other than me and she will snap like a twig at the tiniest little discrepency in her mind...

They asked, will she come back in? Nope, not unless you sedate her. What does she take? Xanax, Abilify, (but has Zoloft, Buspar, and Adderall)...she doesn't like those.

They gave her a scrip for some Valium, and we plan to return (try) at 3pm today to get this damn tooth fixed right (I hope)..

She was ready to knock that girl to thr ground, instantly..but I am proud of her for walking away and refraining. It is very very tough for her to do that.

Now, I wonder where she gets this s**t from???....I already know that answer. It isn't "natural" to want to react so quickly and have the thoughts that we do..

That is our type of anxiety, it isn't a fear of people or anything else (except planes, ships, or bussess) because we aren't in "control" of our environment..

Our "lives" are in the hands of another human, that which could make an error, and cause devastation..to us.

So, it looks like a Valium kind of day here!! Wooo hoooooo...

Help!

Sincerely,
Mr. E-Man and Lil C, The Baby Lion Cub...(omgawwwdddd) :D