PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

emtw12
12-18-2013, 02:36 AM
Had all these aches and pains (physical symptoms) for about 9 month now been tested a few times and all clear, but I just feel rubbish every single with random aches and pains chest pain daily, arm pain, short of breathe, random pains in hands, face pain, funny spells etc.. it's just none stop every day.. and I don't feel anxious with it I only ever felt really anxious at the start which was back in February but I feel ok apart from these physical symptoms! Doctor says I have really low anxiety :/ does anyone have the same more symptoms than anxiety? it's just always on my mind wondering why I've got these symptoms when I never used too before I had my son! I've never had an attack or anything either(touch wood!)

also what is people's reviews on propanolol and lansoprazole for to help chest pain? Don't know which one to start on..

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Had all these aches and pains (physical symptoms) for about 9 month now been tested a few times and all clear, but I just feel rubbish every single with random aches and pains chest pain daily, arm pain, short of breathe, random pains in hands, face pain, funny spells etc.. it's just none stop every day.. and I don't feel anxious with it I only ever felt really anxious at the start which was back in February but I feel ok apart from these physical symptoms! Doctor says I have really low anxiety :/ does anyone have the same more symptoms than anxiety? it's just always on my mind wondering why I've got these symptoms when I never used too before I had my son! I've never had an attack or anything either(touch wood!)

also what is people's reviews on propanolol and lansoprazole for to help chest pain? Don't know which one to start on..

If all was clear then there will be nothing wrong, maybe like me your worried about something happening while your son is still young I know it's a vicious cycle an because your thinking about it your getting it and because your getting it your thinking about it so today because you need to wrap presents instead of thinking omg I feel crap jut think yeah I feel crap but its got to be done so do it and I bet you stop thinking about it and it goes away

As for propanolol it didn't do much for my anxiety that's why I chose to go on the Sertraline I can't comment on labsoprozole I have never took it

rhar
12-18-2013, 02:59 AM
What do your funny spells involve?? How do you feel??

emtw12
12-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Yep mummy I have had these symptoms from 3 - 9 month for diff ones but they've always been there and I've worried a million times but it's still over the same symptoms which is arm and chest pain and short of breathe, other symptoms I have had have long gone but these have stuck! I've got a breathing test the 23rd! I'm thinking of starting one of the two as I'm sick of having rubbish symptoms every day but scared of side effects lol. I never even get racing heart or anxious much :( What are yours?

My funny spells are like one min I'm sitting fine watching tv and the next I just feel weird and dizzy :(

rhar
12-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Yep mummy I have had these symptoms from 3 - 9 month for diff ones but they've always been there and I've worried a million times but it's still over the same symptoms which is arm and chest pain and short of breathe, other symptoms I have had have long gone but these have stuck! I've got a breathing test the 23rd! I'm thinking of starting one of the two as I'm sick of having rubbish symptoms every day but scared of side effects lol. I never even get racing heart or anxious much :( What are yours? My funny spells are like one min I'm sitting fine watching tv and the next I just feel weird and dizzy :(

Sounds like the same thing I get.
I'll be at work at my computer feeling fine then all of a sudden I feel weird in the head and it freaks me out. This used to cause panic attacks but now I just get the panic feeling in my stomach and I have to talk myself out of it or distract myself. It's so tiring riding the waves of it day on and day out

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 04:13 AM
I used to get all these symptoms daily and only ever had 1 real panic attack as soon as i'm stopped focusin on them and keepin myself busy they started to go away and now when i feel the onset of something startin to happen pain/ache/feeling i just distract myself and they dnt come as bad as they would if i was sat focusin on it :)

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 06:00 AM
E12...

Um, its's because you won't take your medications!!!!....where you at??..we're on our way. :)