PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Hey everyone

Instead of posting a problem thread thought I would start a one to just have a general chit chat on, what's everyone up to today? We all sorted for Xmas?

Today I am off to have my hair done then dinner at my mams yummy

emtw12
12-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Hey mummy :)

I'm meant to be finishing my Xmas shopping and wrapping up today but it's hard with a little one around! Especially since he's started walking now! Plus feeling a bit rubbish with chest and arm pain :( Ahh!

Are you all sorted for Xmas?

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 02:42 AM
Hey mummy :)

I'm meant to be finishing my Xmas shopping and wrapping up today but it's hard with a little one around! Especially since he's started walking now! Plus feeling a bit rubbish with chest and arm pain :( Ahh!

Are you all sorted for Xmas?

I am sorted for my little girl even tho I have just seen extra stuff for her but I will refrain from getting it haha awww I used to love the time when you could do stuff with them around but now I can't everything has to be hidden because she understands too well

Have you had your chest and arm pain checked out?

emtw12
12-18-2013, 03:23 AM
Lol how olds your little girl? Mine is only one so he still doesn't understand much lol. I know what you mean I can't help buying even tho he has everything and we have no room to put the stuff!
Yes I've been checked about 3 month ago had 2 ECG and an X-ray loads of bloods too but nothing since

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Mornin to you both :)

How u both feeling this mornin?

Yeah i'm all sorted for xmas :) just got my daughters bday presents to finish gettin now its her bday new years eve so have to get everything sorted i always go over the top on er for xmas so struggle with bday pressies aha.

Shes been xtra spoilt this year cuz she had to go through a 4 hour operation in august :D

Luckily shes in school so i'm able to get it all done in school times :)

Enduronman
12-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Morning!!

It's happy thread day!!

Starting this day out right, by waking up my daughter right now by playing Walk full blast...WAKE UP NOW!!!!

Oh my, Christmas is coming??!!!!!

Where's our cookies!!! The cookies!!!! Mum the cookies!!!

E-man :)

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 07:41 AM
Lol how olds your little girl? Mine is only one so he still doesn't understand much lol. I know what you mean I can't help buying even tho he has everything and we have no room to put the stuff!
Yes I've been checked about 3 month ago had 2 ECG and an X-ray loads of bloods too but nothing since

She has just turned 3 and is really understanding everything

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Mornin to you both :)

How u both feeling this mornin?

Yeah i'm all sorted for xmas :) just got my daughters bday presents to finish gettin now its her bday new years eve so have to get everything sorted i always go over the top on er for xmas so struggle with bday pressies aha.

Shes been xtra spoilt this year cuz she had to go through a 4 hour operation in august :D

Luckily shes in school so i'm able to get it all done in school times :)

I am feeling good today it's hard having a baby around christmas isn't it thinking of things within weeks or even days of each other my friend had her little girl on Boxing Day

Awwww what did she have an op for ?

worriedmummy85
12-18-2013, 07:46 AM
Morning!!

It's happy thread day!!

Starting this day out right, by waking up my daughter right now by playing Walk full blast...WAKE UP NOW!!!!

Oh my, Christmas is coming??!!!!!

Where's our cookies!!! The cookies!!!! Mum the cookies!!!

E-man :)

Cookies are getting baked on Xmas eve so I am afraid you wouldn't get them before Xmas haha

So I have had my hair done and because I was a first time customer I get a free colour next time so I have booked that for Friday going to go purple but not too purple

Dweeb
12-18-2013, 07:49 AM
It is difficult bt shes guna b 7 on er bday so gettin abit easier to chose things now :D

Shes asked for ipad for xmas and xbox for er bday so thats the main pressies sorted :D

Shes got perthes disease so they had to break er thigh bone and then twist it so it can fit in the hip joint correctly and then they had to put a metal plate in and screws to hold it in place (not that the surgeon xplained any of this) had to wait for a doctor to xplain it all weeks after the op and after i'd already freaked myself out lookin on google. ( this is the reason my anxiety started)