PDA

View Full Version : Blood clot fear!!!

Andyw88
12-16-2013, 04:10 PM
hi all, been sat on the new ps4 most of the day, i kept having 5-10 min cigarette breaks and every hour or so, and im worried i may have a blood clot, my left leg has a pain down it, not constant just a niggle n my feet feel numb, got a pain in lower chest although im full of gas. im 25 yo btw and otherwise fairyly healthy, looking for reassurance really but any reply is welcome, sat worrying out my mind as we speak, but ive been here before about the blood clots before sokeep trying to remind myself that, thanks in advance

Enduronman
12-16-2013, 04:30 PM
It's from sitting in a chair all day bruh, and the numb feet too..I get that, sitting here almost daily. Not a clot at 25 friend, as long as you didn't eat 6 large pizza's too. Chest pain, from snacks more than likely and sitting..reflux. Take an antacid. My boy plays War something all day too..

Chill bro!

E-Man..

Andyw88
12-16-2013, 04:43 PM
cheers for the reply, yeah your probably right, just noticed that on my lower left leg on the outside it lumps out and doesnt hardly on my right, (left footed) would you think thats normal ? thanks mate

Enduronman
12-16-2013, 04:53 PM
I've got a big lump on the inside of my right leg, for 30 years or more..It's all good bruh.. Just how the tissue grew.

E-Man. :)

trinidiva
12-16-2013, 05:20 PM
cheers for the reply, yeah your probably right, just noticed that on my lower left leg on the outside it lumps out and doesnt hardly on my right, (left footed) would you think thats normal ? thanks mate

I just went through a whole blood clot scare about two months ago. It turned out I didn't. Here is what I learned. If you have a clot in your leg, it would in most cases be swollen and very painful. Warm to the touch. You would be able to feel the pain moving up your leg. I went and had bloodwork called a ddimer done along with an ultrasound and it was fine.

Andyw88
12-16-2013, 06:04 PM
My leg has like a bit on the side that looks swollen on the side abut but my parents just say its the muscle in my leg and its normal. sick of anxiety its driving me crazy

Enduronman
12-16-2013, 06:07 PM
What kind of treatment plan do you have in place bruh?...Meds, therapy, councelor??....Best try to get ahold of it now at 25 because it gets more difficult as we age..

Enduronman
12-16-2013, 06:09 PM
PS: Unless that bump is also red and inflammed/swolen or itchy,...then quit thinking about it..

Andyw88
12-16-2013, 06:38 PM
im seeing a councelor next week for the first time, chose that over the meds, my whole legs not swollen just abit on the outside between knee and ankle not entirely sure if it even is swollen or its just more muscle definition in my stronger leg, not swollen itches abit now but think thats because im thinking about it, thanks for your replies it muchly appreciated

Enduronman
12-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Welcome bro..I think you'll be fine IMHO... Take care and get up and about sometimes!

E-Man.

u4ea
12-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I agree with Enduroman - get up and do something sometime! While you're young and it's not a clot; sitting around all day chain smoking WILL catch up to you and your health someday....

Andyw88
12-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Well m still here lol no swelling leg feels weird but anxiety done it to me before! Would u think I'm safe now? Thanks