PDA

View Full Version : Right now...

shaggy82
02-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I just had to write this down. It helps me to think more clear when i do hehe but feel free to comment.

Right now, about 3 min ago, my heart suddenly startet rasing. I am watching indiana jones, and was just chilling in my sofa. Like i have for the past hour. I really felt my heart pounding in my chest. Fast, hard.. Like i was running for my life. Then it suddenly stopped. After maybe 15 seconds. And now its quite.
This is what i hate. I was doing fine, no worries in the world, and out of no where it came.
Its the time after that is worse for me. Now im shaking and really just on my toes. Listening, feeling. My leg is shaking like a dog thats being scratched on his belly.
I really hate this. And the quite is worse.. Now i dont know what is happening. Is my heart stopping? Is it hard to breathe?

Oh, i really hate this. And i really hope that its only anxiety. It better be... hehe

Anyway.. i have to chill and do something else.

Take care all:)

jdawgzy
02-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Oh defiently, same thing happened to me during the super bowl and a lot when i'm playing games. It's not something i can really run from, i just have to accept that my heart is beating fast. Takes experience to do, but it's not as easy as it sounds either.