PDA

View Full Version : For the females :)

mistiblue
12-16-2013, 12:21 AM
Do any of you ever start your menstrual cycle early? Due to the anxiety maybe? I am pretty regular usually, as to where I always start a week ahead each month. This month I had my cycle around the 1st and have just started again today :( just something else to worry about...

AnxiousPsychGrad
12-16-2013, 01:03 AM
I've just started spotting throughout the month. Saw the doctor and he told me that was expected with anxiety. My biggest problem is that NO MEDICINE will help when I start my menstrual cycle. I go into severe panic mode. That's what I'm dealing with right now.
I don't think starting early is anything to worry about, but consult your doctor if it'll make you feel better about it.

mistiblue
12-16-2013, 01:11 AM
Thank you! I did this once last year and saw my doc about it. She said it is normal for some women to have 2 periods in one month a few times a year. You know how anxiety is though, I'm still worried. Your response helped a lot though, thank you :) I hope you start feeling better soon!

AmberGbenga
12-16-2013, 01:20 AM
I was scared I was pregnant I was 2 months late then I got it very light.. Took tests both came up negative..so just seems to be hormonal.. Probably since my severe anxiety started around that time!!

embrace123
12-16-2013, 02:19 AM
I get this all the time don't worry I has mine on the 3rd and just started back today idk why but I always have that problem and some months mine doesn't even come. Lol