PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

worriedmummy85
12-14-2013, 05:32 PM
I am totally fed up with this chest pain it's driving me loopy I was great for 2 weeks then bam here we are again I have a little feeling this could be around the time for my monthly (sorry tmi) but I am on the contraceptive injection so I don't get it but I do get the symptoms if it being there which this month I haven't had nor do I have now although I have almost broke into tears 3 times tonight so that could be a sign Urgh I just don't know rant over

Lee Grant Irons
12-14-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi mummy,

I had chest pain for 5 years until I got it resolved. I just got used to it after a while. I still get it back every once in a while. It has become like an old familiar friend.

Steven Daws
12-15-2013, 06:25 AM
It can be a worry, especially if you are free from it for a while, then it comes back and takes you by surprise. You know that you have had it before and that although it is painful, you are ok. You are also thinking that it could be linked to your period, so you are trying to put it into context. It is difficult, but I find the more I can put these feelings into context, the quicker they pass.

worriedmummy85
12-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Starting to think its more the propanolol than the period I felt awful all day yesterday until at 10pm I took my reduced dose of propanolol 20 instead of 30 and the chest pain and discomfort disappeared I felt great this morning until I took my propanolol at 8am around 9ish I started feeling awful again felt awful all day until now it seems to have died down a bit

Thinking 30 is a bit too high mixed with the Sertraline (which makes it work more)

Lee Grant Irons
12-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Good. Glad you are thinking through it and trying to figure out what is causing it. We have to be our own guinea pigs sometimes.