PDA

View Full Version : scared of taking peptac liquid

Andyw88
12-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi all, since iv had anxiety ive had terrible heartburn and acid reflux. right now my stomach really bloated and abit breathless, the doctors prescribed me peptac liquid however im scared ill have a allergic reaction to it, even though ive had rennies and gaviscon and so on in the past.any reply is welcome and feel free to tell me im being stupid lol, thanks in advance

amaranthe
12-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Haha... You're not stupid. Anxiety is stupid though. I'm afraid of taking almost anything cause of how I may react. I fear they may make me worse than I already am. I got prescribed Celexa for depression/anxiety a few weeks ago... I will not touch it. Nooope. I'm terrified of it.

Shaun
12-15-2013, 03:13 AM
Omg I'm exactly the same I had gastritis I got prescribed omprozole I didn't touch it I'm on citalapram I used to take it but stopped 2 years later got told to take it again and I won't I'm to scared invade it intensifies how I feel and j wind be able to control it it's just the fm fear loosing it that completely puts you off

Shaun
12-15-2013, 03:15 AM
Incase** sorry iphone spell check is bloody stupid 👎

Enduronman
12-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Ok..so, suffer all day with chest pains OR take a tiny tablet to relieve the chest pains and the tablet has been proven successful in 193,321,411 cases with 0 serious health complications or deaths..... :| CMON!!!

grrrrr....