PDA

View Full Version : Funny spells

emtw12
12-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Does anyone ever get funny spells? Just sitting watching tv and I suddenly felt all funny an dizzy even though though I'm not dizzy at all :/ I don't know if it's cos i was hungry or anything but I've just ate so hope it goes away!!

alankay
12-14-2013, 08:11 AM
You might just hypervigilant(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance) on how you're feeling.
I bet when your busy with something you don't get these feelings. If so I just you paying too much attention to how you're feeling and worrying/thinking about this can fool you. Alankay

amaranthe
12-14-2013, 06:05 PM
alankay's right... I get that feeling too... Then that will feed my fears and send me into a panic. I just try to distract myself and then I'm usually ok. But yeah, I just feel brain-foggy, tired, and sort of "dizzy" all the time. It's almost as if I'm now ADD trying to keep myself busy busy busy all the time so my mind won't make me anxious.

rhar
12-14-2013, 07:17 PM
I get this too.. Not dizzy but weird. Then all I can think about is what in feeling which makes my heart race, palms sweat etc etc... Drives me mad