PDA

View Full Version : Feeling defeated today.

kris123
12-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Felt as though I was doing better the last few days, however today those anxious thoughts are creeping in and I feel like I'm not able to control them as well as I did yesterday. I'm now on day 11 of celexa. I know it takes time but it's very frustrating. I wish I could just cry.

anxiousga
12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I feel ya! I couldn't even go to work today because I was so afraid of the anxiety I would feel. I am day 2 of Celexa after trying Prozac for a couple of weeks. I feel like I am never going to see the sun again! But we will, we just have to believe it!! That is the hard part! I over analyze my feelings way too much and talk myself out of having a good day. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

kris123
12-12-2013, 02:21 PM
I thought that I was starting to overcome it and then today came. I felt like I kinda stalled and I thought I need to increase my celexa. So, I did. And now my heart is racing. I'm working really hard not to panic about it. It's been a very trying day for me. I'm now on day 11 of celexa. I feel like I should have waited it out. But it was so hard. Plus, I'm also taking Ativan. I'm ready for this day to be over....hope tomorrow is better.
I hope you start to feel better soon. I've been down this path before and I've overcome it before. 3 times to be exact. I know it will get better, it's just hard to wait it out. I know you will overcome this too.

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Great combo! (be patient)

Drink some green tea too...:)

E-Man.

kris123
12-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Great combo! (be patient) Drink some green tea too...:) E-Man.
I have been drinking green tea but I'm also still drinking coffee. Do you think I should cut out the coffee? And what type of green tea do you recommend? Or are the all pretty much the same?

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes I think you should limit the coffee consumption for abit, because green tea has a chemical in it (theanine) that counteracts the caffeine content. Caffeine "can" make some anxieties worse, but the green tea is calming....:D
Also, take a multi-vit in the am with breakfast too friend!

E-Man.

kris123
12-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the advice. I will try that.