PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else??

worriedmummy85
12-12-2013, 12:23 AM
I am not worried about this was just interested if anyone else gets it

I am having such vivid dreams they are waking me up about 2 or 3 times a night which doesn't really bother me I go straight back to sleep but when I wake I am awake for 5 minutes checking out where the hell I am I actually don't know where I am at all it's really weird

Terre Nova
12-12-2013, 12:27 AM

I am having such vivid dreams they are waking me up about 2 or 3 times a night which doesn't really bother me I go straight back to sleep but when I wake I am awake for 5 minutes checking out where the hell I am I actually don't know where I am at all it's really weird

All the time lovey <3

jessed03
12-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Anxiety and meds are a heck of a combo for weird instense dreams!

worriedmummy85
12-12-2013, 12:46 AM
The dreams are so vivid my under lying cause for anxiety is how suddenly my dad died I hadn't thought it had effected me that much I never grieved really my little girl was 6 month old and my mam was in bits so I was strong for them

Now all my dreams seem to be about him and him dying and now I see the connection on how much it affected it was his birthday yesterday and my anxiety was through the roof and I strangely feel good this morning

Weird that's all I have to say

ThousandMiles
12-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I get this so often D: And my dreams are getting weirder and weirder. Sometimes they aren't even that scary, but when I wake up from them it's like... Ugh X(

Maybe try sleeping with one of those little plug-in night lights, that has a soft light so it's not enough to keep you awake, but it's enough to have some calm lighting if you wake up at night. I always find it less scary waking up to that than to complete darkness.

worriedmummy85
12-12-2013, 02:20 AM
It's really strange isn't it forwells the nightmares are horrible but to be honest I don't have too many of them the dreams are getting more and more vivid tho

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 03:28 AM
I just had some, remember them. Now I'm looking for the car that I was in to see if there's any out there for sale!! Because it was a blast!!. (melatonin does that) :)

Dahila
12-12-2013, 08:01 AM

I have them for years but I love my dreams, I believe they are source of information, does not matter from where. Yes sometimes they are unpleasant but not very often. When I started new meds and stopped dreaming, it was kind of sad, but right now after adjustment to meds, they are back :D

AmberGbenga
12-12-2013, 03:18 PM
I had PTSD so I dream alot.. Mostly flashback kind of dreams.. But alot of weird ones too

Dahila
12-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I found that usually weird dreams happen when your stomach works too hard. Light supper , a glass of milk or camomile tea (helps with digestion) and weird dreams are gone;)) You could try

pinkfiles
12-12-2013, 08:42 PM
For me, I have trouble letting go and not being in control. I think this transfers to my dream because i am mostly conscious through all of them. They are very intense, and I remember all of it.

Dahila
12-13-2013, 06:12 AM
pinkfiles yeah the dreams about it are usually connected to driving a car and not to be able to stop it, or find the car on the parking, it means that I am losing control and I do not like it. There comes a dream

Gemgem
12-13-2013, 06:20 AM
I have some if the weirdest dreams.

First I had recurring dreams about close friends and family moving away and not knowing when I'd see them again, thinking it was possibly never, I know this is down to anxiety.

Then, this one is the craziest - I went to have a tattoo on my back and I asked for something feminine and once it was done I was too scared to look. Eventually I did and found they'd tattoo'd a map of New York, covered by Han Solo, Darth Vader and Chewbacca over my whole back!!!! Huh?! How crazy is that?

janey
12-13-2013, 06:44 AM
I had a dream where my mom was cutting vegetables on the toilet seat and throwing them in like it was a pot of stew. Then she cut off some of her fingers and threw those in too. I was standing in the doorway and she looked at me and said dinner is almost done. Then she went back to mutilating herself.

Steven Daws
12-13-2013, 10:07 AM
When I was on my meds I used to dream more than once a night, they were always really weird. I think mine was a side effect of the meds as once I stopped them, they disappeared.