PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains..someone help!!!

padrepio34
12-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Hey guys i been having chest pains on my left side heart area for months..so i went to the best cardio in ny i did ekg,echogram,stress test..he said no heart problems everything is good..so i was fine for a couple of days and now back to the same shit it comes out of no where and makes me scared and now I'm having skipped hearts( heart paps) i get dizzy with pain around my heart area sometimes shortness of breath its like i have to yawn to get my breathe,does anyone have these symptoms????i feel like it could be a muscle tension but i dunno I'm scared like if they missed something...i cant drink caffeine either becuz its triggers something and then i get that pain by my heart please someone help me :(

Can someone tell me if its anxiety or panic thats im having...and if anyone has the same symptoms all at once sametime when it happens...pleaseee helpp so scared

embrace123
12-11-2013, 06:48 PM
I believe it's anxiety and those cardio Machines don't lie!! You will be fine as trust your Dr's word. Just calm down and try and relax... It may be Acid or gas.. Is the pain constant or does it come and go?

padrepio34
12-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Its everyday it comes and then it goes...ughh i hate it

padrepio34
12-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Right now im fine this morning at work was bad and plus im im construction so i dont know if its a muscle pain and it makes me panic ..but its weird sometimes it hurts the way i move..and when i drink coffee its worst so i dont drink it anymore..

artaud
12-11-2013, 07:17 PM
I believe it's anxiety.....It may be Acid or gas..

My wife's uncle had chest pains, called an ambulance, the paramedics were in his house getting him set-up to transfer to the hospital and he lets out with a huge burp and all the pain is gone.

Anyone that's ever had a colonoscopy can attest that pains can be felt all throughout the chest. Lastly, I've had cold/hot drinks and as the drink hit my stomach could feel strong sensations in my left side. We are rather interconnected.

Enduronman
12-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Take a PRILOSEC tomorrow.

E-Man,...

padrepio34
12-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Its crazy i had these pains since i had my first real panic attack 6 months ago i ended up in the hospital ever since these pains i have..it drives me nuts if i had everything ruled out ughh im so tired of this shit...plus i cant enjoy coffee anymore ahh

worriedmummy85
12-12-2013, 02:25 AM
Please don't worry I have ha these pains too since my first panic attack they went away for 2 weeks until Saturday when I started to become obsessed with my pulse being low they came back now I know they are anxiety because they went away and have came back so I can talk myself down

If they just came on since your first panic attack it will be anxiety x

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 03:39 AM
TAKE A DAMN PRILOSEC!!! IF IT IS SET OFF BY COFFEE THEN IT ISN'T ANYTHING MORE THAN GERD!!!! S**T!!!!! Have a nice day:)

padrepio34
12-12-2013, 03:48 AM
So your telling me is acid reflux?

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 03:51 AM
YES!!!! YES YES YES!!!! :) Your confident life is mere minutes away......and cost about 50cents. Then, you can drink coffee! YAY!!! :)

padrepio34
12-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Ok ill take it thanks brother..just didnt know they can cause pain like that..ill get them today..how long do i have to take them before they kick in?

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 04:02 AM
I had the same thing bruh..The first pill will kick in within 30 minutes. Take it without food at first. It will start working today!! That's all this is, yes GER or GERD can cause everything that you and your friends talk about here. Same pains, same spot, same everything....Get your life back and you'll be able to enjoy the things you once did!!

E-Man..:)

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 04:03 AM
Omeprazole...:) (prilosec)

padrepio34
12-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Thank you very much my brother i will do that..so once a day in the morning with food..can i have drinks with it too?

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Once in the am without food for 30 mins, then eat and drink whatever you like bro!! Take your life back friend!!....Drink a whole pot of coffee! Have a great day..

E-Man..

artaud
12-12-2013, 04:39 AM
...Once a day in the morning with food..can i have drinks with it too?

Drinks, as non-alcoholic. Sure.

If you have GERD, you should avoid caffeine, that will make it worse. I had epigastric (above the stomach) pain for a few months, thought I was a goner. I was prescribed Protonix, it knocked it out, it's in the same class as Prilosec if memory serves me right.

For issues I had later, the doctor told me to take an over-the-counter Zantac (Ranitidine) in the morning and a Prilosec in the evening.

padrepio34
12-12-2013, 05:03 AM
E-man thanks my brother for the help why other people gotta say the opposite lol..i will do what u say brother!! Thank u

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Quite honestly, our friend Artaud is right on target too in saying that we should avoid caffeine because it can make it worse (but I love coffee and drink a whole pot in the am again) and the Prilosec blocks the effects of it at least for me. He also has the same problem that we do too but he may be more suseptible to caffeine. I couldn't even drink orange juice like I want too, until after taking the Prilosec.. We're all just a big happy family brothers!!

Enjoy your new day friend!

jessed03
12-12-2013, 05:25 AM
E-man thanks my brother for the help why other people gotta say the opposite lol..i will do what u say brother!! Thank u

If there's one thing the E-man knows (and I am starting to believe it may actually be just one thing) it's meds, and getting the most out of the body!

Enduronman
12-12-2013, 05:30 AM
HAAHA!!

You're right my brother!! That is ALL I know.....LOL!

Have a good days friends.