PDA

View Full Version : Good morning all

Gemgem
12-11-2013, 04:29 AM
I hope everyone is ok?

I'm still going through a rough few days but I am convinced now it's been triggered by hormones, as if my PMT wasn't bad enough anyways lol!

I hope everyone has a good day xx

jessed03
12-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Hey GemGem :)

Is your house clean?

Gemgem
12-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Yes it is :-)

Today is a sofa day, I've just started a free trial of Netflix, going to watch Breaking Bad.

Doctors tomorrow so I need to decide whether to go back to work next week or in the new year :-/

jessed03
12-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Ahhhh yeah! Sofa day!

I got kinda sick this morning, so I'm with you there! No Breaking Bad here though, just my FIFA season!

After watching breaking bad, you won't care about work... You'll wanna just sell meth ;)

Enduronman
12-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Good morning all you frozen people! wait, shhhhh (Jesse, you got some meth I can buy but keep it on the down low shhhhh).. :)
WTF is a sofa day btw??.....

E-bert

Gemgem
12-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Lol a sofa day is literally a day spent relaxing on the sofa :-)

artaud
12-11-2013, 05:41 AM
meth

If I were to abuse drugs, that's one I would steer clear of. Oy vey, I just spent 5 minutes looking at before/after photos of hard meth users. In a few years, they aged 100, OMG.

I was going to post a link to a few reliable sites that showed them, they're too scary for me to look at, I wouldn't foist that stuff on anyone here. Luckily, a lifetime benign arrhythmia kept me from even experimenting with anything like this, would be a sure ticket to the hospital or worse.

jessed03
12-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Lol a sofa day is literally a day spent relaxing on the sofa :-)

Gemgem...You really have to worry for some people when they can't even work that out ;)

Seriously James! Seriously!!!!

Enduronman
12-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Hey man STFU James!!!
Some country has a holiday called Boxing Day!! WTF is that??!!!...Hell I thought your country had a Sofa Day too!!... (you know I'm not really yelling, nor did I really not know what you meant, and yes Art the meth is drano, battery acid, and ammonia..all bad and dangerous!... today is Smile Day in America)....Homies!

E-Man. :)

AmberGbenga
12-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Boxing Day is the day after Christmas.. It's like Black Friday.. People die trying to get early bird specials in the shops.. And well the boxing came from cleaning up the day before.. Boxing all the rubbish.. Haha