PDA

View Full Version : some amazing people on this site!!

sazaroo
12-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Can I just say how kind and friendly and so help full people are on this site, ive had some really horrible days were I cant see a way out and theres people on hear who will go out of there way even tho they dont know you and help you make your day better. Feeling so humble :-) Thank you all x

Ashlee13x
12-11-2013, 03:47 AM
I completely agree! I've only been a member of this for 2 days now, and I can't get enough of it. Its really helping me!! x

artaud
12-11-2013, 03:47 AM
Can I just say how kind and friendly and so help full people are on this site.... Thank you all..

I second that!

jessed03
12-11-2013, 04:23 AM
It is a friendly place, isn't it! Always a good vibe here, despite everyone's hardships.

I only found this forum towards the end of my struggles. I wish I'd have found it at the start, I really believe it would have cut my recovery time in half, maybe even more. So much of anxiety feels like it's personal, and only happening to you. It's actually really funny when you see a thread, and the things you thought were happening solely to you, are happening TO EVERYONE :)

NeverToo...Fear
12-11-2013, 05:44 AM
You know that town that you go to where everyone seems nice ? When you know deep inside your head that it's too good to be true to be surrounded by so much friendliness ? Until it's too late and now you can't leave and everyone has you trapped and they all reveal their true colors and intentions? ... :P

Obviously I'm kidding, Sazaroo! I'm mean, c'mon, some places can just be too good, you know? x) ..Really though, I'm glad you have benefited from being here! It's nice to know that you're not alone in how you feel sometimes ...... :)

Enduronman
12-11-2013, 05:57 AM
I love this place, and really like being trapped in this little box for some reason too!! Great people, I just wish everyone didn't live at the North and South poles because I'm kindof a prankster....ya know..

:D

jloca215
12-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I think it's because anxious people are very caring people by nature. We care TOO much which is why we are always worried about everything!!!

😊

janey
12-11-2013, 09:56 PM
You know that town that you go to where everyone seems nice ? When you know deep inside your head that it's too good to be true to be surrounded by so much friendliness ? Until it's too late and now you can't leave and everyone has you trapped and they all reveal their true colors and intentions? ... :P

.......... >:]