PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety or not?

_tayla_clegg_
12-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey I've had this anxiety for weeks now and it's not going away! I'm 14 years old and a runner, but haven't being able to run since.....
It all started when a kid vomited in our class, I wouldn't usually be that concerned, but since he had a bug I was worried I was going to catch it! So that was the first stage when I didn't sleep for a bit, then I got over it. Then I had the stage where I worried myself sick, so I actually felt sick, but when I got my mind off it everything was usually ok!
But now I'm in the situation where whenever I worry I get stomach pains and sometimes feel sick, this has happened for about 2 or so weeks and I really hate it!
Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, luckily I'm back to running, but still get tummy pains when I run a bit, but it's getting better! It's holidays and I've got lots of things planed, I've being to the doctor and he thought it was anxiety too, but was going to do some tests on me just to be sure! I haven't had the tests yet, because I'm a little worried! I'm worried that there's something wrong with me, like either a tummy infection or something else, I would do anything not to vomit, and I've only taken medicine 1 or twice a few times a day!
The tummy aches aren't a dull pain, just sore and annoying, and when I feel sick I don't feel like I'm going to be sick- right then right now! I have on and off days which really annoys me, but I haven't felt 100% in weeks which annoys me too! Usually I feel my worst in the mornings and sometimes as night!
I want this to go away so I can live my normal life, as it's taking over my life!