PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety after eating

SSMommy
12-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Pea anyone feel foggy and anxious after eating? I get this a lot these days and just curious if others have this as well.

fisher
12-10-2013, 11:47 AM
i get sometimes after food,my heart beats faster and i get an anxious feeling then,and a funny tight feeling in my belly,weird

SSMommy
12-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Fisher... My tummy gets upset, I get indigestion, and I just generally feel hazy. These aren't large meals or anything in most cases although a large meal makes it much worse.

Enduronman
12-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Everytime you eat? What do you eat, if I can ask that? How long has this been going on?... :)

SSMommy
12-10-2013, 02:55 PM
I eat lots of veggies and fruits and poultry... Very little beef. Gluten free diet which helped first it seemed. I've been eating GF for over a year and a half at this point as it had helped symptoms. Overall I eat relatively healthy. I eat the occasional candy bar or junk item but I would say in comparison it isn't very much to what others may be eating. I don't drink caffeine any longer. I eat rice and other gluten free grains such as quinoa as well typically. I love beans as well....

Enduronman
12-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Wow!! That sounds awesome and you just made me very hungry too!
Maybe,..you're not getting enough glutamine (you don't eat dairy?) and it is the most abundant amino acid in the body, and it's great brain fuel, and it keeps the digestive system working well (intestines)?
Poultry might be abit on the tough side considering your digestive system is fragile, IMHO.
Maybe even just sprinkle some ginger on the rice, veggies, beans, and this will help calm the stomach too...
That's why some countries put it on EVERYTHING because the foods are OMG!!! WAA WAAAHHH!!! when it hits the stomach..
Just some things to try...
Glutamine supplementation is always a possibility too and is safe up to 20,000mgs a day..but you really only need about 3 to 5,000mgs daily..
Just some thoughts. May be a simple tweak or two then you'll be fine..

E-Man.