PDA

View Full Version : Helpless and lost

mkgirl01
12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
This is how I feel..... Whatever happened to me has ruined my life... I'm 21 and every day I'm convinced I'm dying.... I get weird sensations everyday it's getting so old..... I just wanna be normal

embrace123
12-09-2013, 08:45 PM
What happen? What kind of symptoms? What brought it on?

mkgirl01
12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Anything dizziness visual symptoms headache off balance numbness hands shake feel like I can't breathe get warm sensations get cold anything.... And idk what brings them on the just happen

Lee Grant Irons
12-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi mkgirl,

I understand how you feel. I have been there. And I would so like to help you find your way out of this darkness.

I walked out of work one day and went straight to a psychiatrists office just to get note to allow me to go on short-term disability, because I just couldn't take it anymore. Then, 6 months later, I had to go back bcause my short-term disability ran out and I needed the money. Another year later and things were no better. You can read about that night, two years after my health crashed in the Chapter 1 of my book (click here) (http://sane-book.blogspot.com/2013/11/chapter-1-night-of-insanity_25.html).

Once I had that night of sudden clarity, it then required very thoughtful and directed effort to get my thoughts and perspectives under control so that my anxiety no longer had control. I was on regular, twice per day doses of Ativan and then Xanax while working on getting control of my mental state. Then, once I had more control of my mental state, I was able to wean off of the Xanax and work on solving my impossible problem with my health. It worked. I got the right diagnosis and right medicine 5 years after my health crash. So it can be done.

What I did to get control of my mental state I have written about in Chapter 2 of my book (click here to read it) (http://leeirons.blogspot.com/2013/12/sane-chapter-2-free-falling.html). I have written about my methods and tools so other people can try to use them for themselves. I hope this can help you.