PDA

View Full Version : one thing after another!

Andyw88
12-09-2013, 09:27 AM
well last night it was asthma fears and now after fiddling with my throat i found my adams apple was worried it was a lump to start (lol) and then i was fiddling round and noticed just under my adams apple its slightly raised and even further down theres like a small spot sized lump its painful like a spot but i cant see it from the outside,its also where some hairs on my throat/neck are if that could be something to do with it, any reply welcome constantly seeking reassurance, but am very greatful for any reply, thanks

mistiblue
12-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Andy- I do this all the time. I will think my lymph nodes are swollen or find weird lumps. Crazy how we can find the smallest imperfections and think they are something bad instantly!!

Andyw88
12-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Yeah I've been here before and whilst pokiaround earlier n stretching my.neck I've hurt myself and neck feels tight now. Can't win lol

AmberGbenga
12-09-2013, 03:27 PM
It could just be an inflamed pore, from shaving or sweating. How big is it? Relax mate it's probably nothing

Lee Grant Irons
12-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi Andy,

Not all anxiety is primary. Some anxiety can be caused by other medical conditions. Just below your Adam's Apple is your thryoid glands and your parathyroid glands. It is possible that you have a goiter on your thyroid or thyroiditis, either of which can throw off your thyroid hormones and produce symptoms like anxiety and other symptoms. Nothing big to be concerned about, because this is quite common. You should get it looked at by a doctor.

Andyw88
12-10-2013, 01:30 AM
It's say maybe 3mm tops really sensitive to the slightest touch.my Adams apples right under my chin where as the bump like a inch to my chest .cheers guys