PDA

View Full Version : Head symptoms ARRGGGHHHHH

rhar
12-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Dizziness is ruining my life - any tips from anyone else experiencing the same??

cascadevalley
12-08-2013, 09:34 PM
I feel dizzy most of the time. It's more like an off balance unsteadiness kind of feeling. Some days are better than others. I have GAD. It must be related to anxiety because all tests have been clear. How long have you been dealing with this? What is the severity?

rhar
12-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I feel dizzy most of the time. It's more like an off balance unsteadiness kind of feeling. Some days are better than others. I have GAD. It must be related to anxiety because all tests have been clear. How long have you been dealing with this? What is the severity?

I've been dealing with it for 18 months. I can have days with none, then I have one or two days in a row. It makes me panic and then it's all I can think about.

I have a lot of stress as I have been through two miscarriages and am desperately trying for another baby.

Some days I can control the dizziness then some days I feel like I'm dying of something

cascadevalley
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
I am sorry to hear that. Of course that is stressful. Do you have anxiety? That's all I seem to focus on too if I have it that day. I will take my pulse, blood pressure constantly. I have been dealing with this for years!! Make sure you are hydrated and eating super clean. Has anyone looked in your ears? Could be ears or sinuses! Dizziness is very benign almost all the time. Don't focus on it too much because it will get worse.

rhar
12-08-2013, 09:47 PM
I am sorry to hear that. Of course that is stressful. Do you have anxiety? That's all I seem to focus on too if I have it that day. I will take my pulse, blood pressure constantly. I have been dealing with this for years!! Make sure you are hydrated and eating super clean. Has anyone looked in your ears? Could be ears or sinuses! Dizziness is very benign almost all the time. Don't focus on it too much because it will get worse.

Yeah I have anxiety but I think it's the dizziness causing the anxiety.

I feel off balance when walking like I may fall over or pass out. Nothing has ever happened but everytime I feel like this I think "this will be the time I pass out"

cascadevalley
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
I think the same thing every time I get dizzy or wobbly. Just remember if you are dizzy but panicking and heart rate and blood pressure are elevated no way you are passing out!! I know exactly how you feel. Have you tried deep breathing??? Do you find that is lessens when you are not focusing on it? Have you had any tests? EKG, heart rate good, bp good??

samellis
12-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Hi, I have this also and it's horrible it makes me panic and feel like I am going to fall over/pass out. I have been told to eat salt when feeling like this because salt helps blood pressure if it has dropped. Sometimes it makes me feel better. I suffer from anxiety and take it day by day and I am learning how to deal with it. I know breathing in for 2 seconds and out for 2 seconds can help to relax you. This feeling of weirdness and dizzy can last for a couple of days

rhar
12-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Yes when I'm not focussing on it it's not really there. But when I have a bad day it's really bad. I can't focus or concentrate on doing anything!!

samellis
12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
It's hard not to focus on it when it's happening because it takes over your body. Do you have any other feelings like a upset tummy? I get that sometimes along with everything. I guess you just need to keep thinking that you will get through the bad days because you have before and you will again

rhar
12-08-2013, 10:52 PM
It's hard not to focus on it when it's happening because it takes over your body. Do you have any other feelings like a upset tummy? I get that sometimes along with everything. I guess you just need to keep thinking that you will get through the bad days because you have before and you will again

I get sweaty palms and can feel ill. Just wanting to get the hell out of there. I just convince myself I have some disease I am dying of and that's why it's happening

samellis
12-09-2013, 01:15 AM
You aren't going to die. That's the first thing you need to train yourself to think about. I know how it all feels and it has changed my life completely and I wish it would go away forever too but I just think about the good in my life and try to sing a song in my head (I know that sounds weird!) but it does help!

AmberGbenga
12-09-2013, 02:21 AM
If you get it laying down.. Sit up. Maybe close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing.. If possible have a warm shower, a glass of warm milk.. Try distract yourself.. Watching a movie and gettin right into it helps me